So what is your Bounty Hunter legacy name?

DukSaber

I was going back and forth between doing something cheesy like "Nightstalker" or "Darkweaver", but then I saw a bunch of people already doing that and I think that's best left to fantasy-RPG's like WoW.

A lot of Mandalorians seem to have short, one-syllable last names.

I chose Rend. Arke Rend, alt is Indoril Rend.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine's Gold

Zelos Gold

which is the alternative version to write Zelus

Zelus personifies dedication, emulation, eager rivalry, envy, jealousy, and zeal. The English word "zeal" is derived from his name.

Edited by myslead

I took the last name of Guildslayer.

Long story short - I killed our guild by accident TWICE in a row by aggroing the Midgard Giant in DAoC when I and the new guild that I led were all lowbies running around in pvp land. Doesn't sound like a big deal until you know that the Giant was not aggressive unless you hit him. The thing is, I used to run around in attack mode (rumor had it that you would block arrows better) and when running by him I targeted him and *tapped* him.

After we all were rezzed by those that survived...I apologized for my stupidity and started to lead them off again and targeted him one last time.

After were were all rezzed..AGAIN...I apologized...AGAIN...and 11 years later listen to my old friends bring that up as one of the funniest times they ever had gaming. It was so humiliating back then (new guild, new game, and we didnt have a decade of friendship under our belts) but it sure brought a new bunch of people together quickly. :)