Request: A memorial for Carrie Fisher on Alderaan

toomanyluigis

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a beautiful statue with a fountain. It could read "The Princess of Alderaan." We don't need the name, we all know for who it stands for. In a neutral ground that is also a sanctuary, overlooking a beautiful valley. The site of the monument can be a new area, thus both factions can visit it.

I also support the idea that it could be made into a decoration. And the new emotes so that we can salute the monument with a proper manner. I also support the idea that we could have an item set exactly like her dress in a New Hope with the hair, and the hood.

R.I.P Carrie Fisher. May the Force and the stars be with you. Always.

a beautiful statue with a fountain. It could read "The Princess of Alderaan." We don't need the name, we all know for who it stands for. In a neutral ground that is also a sanctuary, overlooking a beautiful valley. The site of the monument can be a new area, thus both factions can visit it.

I also support the idea that it could be made into a decoration. And the new emotes so that we can salute the monument with a proper manner. I also support the idea that we could have an item set exactly like her dress in a New Hope with the hair, and the hood.

I like this idea. It sounds great.

THIS needs to happen. She was the most iconic actress in SW and a great women.

We dont care about canon, she deserves this at least.

Please make a memorial statue or something similar near house Organa on alderaan.

RIP Carrie Fisher.:(

And with a nod to R2-D2 (Kenny Baker) who passed earlier this year.

/signed

~ Eudoxia

And for all actors, actresses and anyone else in the Star Wars universe!

Beautiful idea

/signed

ideally, a memorial, something in the spirit of the honor Board, with real names of people such as Carry Fisher, Kenny Baker, Richard Bonehill, Alec Guinness, Peter Cushing...., those without which we cannot imagine the universe of star wars. And not have to do that on Alderaan, it can safely do it in the Fleets

Edited by UghkoffR