The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Theron needs a new hairstyle..

Taramayne

Well, I guess that a lot of youngsters find it cool. :D

I kind of like his hairstyle (and I'll let you think I'm a "youngster" if you want. :cool: ) It looks very much like the illustration on the cover of "Annihilation." I wouldn't mind if they gave us some more hairstyle options though.

I'd be MUCH more excited to see more clothing customizations.

There's a ( flirt ) convo option for him when you first meet him again on Odessen. It goes like:

"You've gotten better looking!"

..which I found hilarious, considering he changed by not one pixel. If they can give Lana a new look, they could update Theron too.

..And all the rest! Give us options for all the KOTFE companions, please!

You are worried about his hair style? I think you all be more concerned with his clothes. HE and Lana and Synia and Arcann and others havent had a change of clothing in years. I mean thank god there is no smell-la Vision & if Digital Pixels could smell, they all would be RIPE!. EWWWWW!

If they change the hair please change the clothes too, or make it where we can fit their gear.

Just Saying........

Take Care & Be Well.....

My entire post is a thinly-veiled request for customization options on all the newer companions; clothing, hair, you name it.

We already know they CAN allow clothing changes via the "OMG this is a bug and we'll be removing it soon" ability to equip cosmetic gear on Shae Vizla.

..which BW needs to LEAVE THE HELL ALONE PLEASE WE LIKE TO CUSTOMIZE HER THANKYOUVERYMUCH!!

..ahem.

..so they should be able to allow this on all the other KOTFE/KOTET companions who can wear normal gear; at a minimum.