Is the Eternal Fleet infinite or finite?

Txasbountyhunter

As we know the creators of Iokath are deceased and currently the planet is covered in radiation so we can't go back. But now we control the eternal fleet so I wonder does the eternal fleet make more ships by itself? Cause the throne doesn't make new ships at all. The ships can make troopers of course, but after the eternal war the fleet is probably down 1/4 to maybe 1/2 its size before the war.

So now that we have the new fleet, are we screwed? Both the empire and the Republic have the ability to create more warships, but we have a fleet now, although vastly more powerful, may not be able to create more of itself becoming outnumbered in the end. So can the eternal fleet make more ships, or will the republic and empire eventually have a bigger fleet than us and we lose in the end?

You remember that scene at the start of Chapter 1 for KOTFE?

Valk didn't uncloak 100 ships and send them at the Outlander, he Holo-fabricated them.

They came into existence line by line like a 3D printer gun, only the size of a Battle Cruiser.

So, I'd say finite but replenishable.

You remember that scene at the start of Chapter 1 for KOTFE?

Valk didn't uncloak 100 ships and send them at the Outlander, he Holo-fabricated them.

They came into existence line by line like a 3D printer gun, only the size of a Battle Cruiser.

So, I'd say finite but replenishable.

Source

The Eternal Fleet came from Iokath, not the throne. This is also not Star Trek, it doesn't work that way.

As we know the creators of Iokath are deceased and currently the planet is covered in radiation so we can't go back. But now we control the eternal fleet so I wonder does the eternal fleet make more ships by itself? Cause the throne doesn't make new ships at all. The ships can make troopers of course, but after the eternal war the fleet is probably down 1/4 to maybe 1/2 its size before the war.

So now that we have the new fleet, are we screwed? Both the empire and the Republic have the ability to create more warships, but we have a fleet now, although vastly more powerful, may not be able to create more of itself becoming outnumbered in the end. So can the eternal fleet make more ships, or will the republic and empire eventually have a bigger fleet than us and we lose in the end?

I think if Iokath comes back we can try and produce more weapons,be that more Eternal Fleet warships or an army.And no,as long as the republic or the empire doesn't have the gravestone we aren't.

I think if Iokath comes back we can try and produce more weapons,be that more Eternal Fleet warships or an army.And no,as long as the republic or the empire doesn't have the gravestone we aren't.

This. We have the gravestone which is capable of destroying quite a few ships at one shot.

I let SCORPIO live, so as soon as that radiation clears out a little, I'm going back and demanding more ships from her, or else I'm unplugging her :p