The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More twi'lek options.

darthisraphel

So I already posted this in general but I thought I might as well here too.

t would be awesome if we could get some more options for them, y'know Faces, Skin colors, head bands, eye colors. etc etc. Cause I mean, really have you looked at their options, they might have the least out of any race just because of the fact that they only have the same 3 faces with slight variations and there is almost no reason (at least for me) not to play a togruta over a twi'lek cause I get almost the same aesthetics but with more options.

So in short some new options would be neato burrito!:cool:

The Entire Character Creation system needs an Overhaul in general.

So many things that are needed...

- Aged Complexions with wrinkles, creases.

- Trooper / Hunter Tattoos unlocked for all classes. (Should be tied tot he human race unlock similar to the Cyborg one.)

- NPC hairs and beards need to be added. This includes Shae's Hair, Revan's Hair and Beard complexion, The many, many Cathar hairs that are restricted to NPCs. Possibly Jace and Satele's hair, they're fairly unique so I'm fine with them being kept to their NPCs.

- More Diversity and Togruta Complexions / Scars / Montral length

- More Diversity in Twi'lek complexions, shape and Lekku Flair. (Headbands that affect the Lekku themselves would be nice.)

- More Cathar Head shapes and Hairstyles as mentioned above.

I agree. It's been so long since they made any additional options available. We need more faces, hairstyles, headbands and tattoos.

My preferences:

-More Sith tattoos for twi'leks and others. When we make a sith character, we really want to have more options when it comes to facial tattoos.

-Upper body tattoos. Like on arms and torso. I don't see why this couldn't be done since it's really just a matter of some retexturing.

-More hairstyles. I would love to have a mohawk on some of my characters. More hairstyles!! Like ALOT more. This is after all an RPG...

-More masks for the Mira luka. We really could use a simple one. Just a black strap of cloth tied around the head. Maybe it could be a headpiece even... part of an item set or sold separately at CM. Anyways more available options to the masks would be welcome.

I agree. It's been so long since they made any additional options available. We need more faces, hairstyles, headbands and tattoos.

My preferences:

-More Sith tattoos for twi'leks and others. When we make a sith character, we really want to have more options when it comes to facial tattoos.

-Upper body tattoos. Like on arms and torso. I don't see why this couldn't be done since it's really just a matter of some retexturing.

-More hairstyles. I would love to have a mohawk on some of my characters. More hairstyles!! Like ALOT more. This is after all an RPG...

-More masks for the Mira luka. We really could use a simple one. Just a black strap of cloth tied around the head. Maybe it could be a headpiece even... part of an item set or sold separately at CM. Anyways more available options to the masks would be welcome.

It just doesn't seem fair that humans get almost all of the small amount of cartel customization, now I know that like chiss and mirialans can take advantage of the hair, but I think the eye options only work for humans, it just sucks when you only have alien toons but most of all the CM stuff is for humans.

It just doesn't seem fair that humans get almost all of the small amount of cartel customization, now I know that like chiss and mirialans can take advantage of the hair, but I think the eye options only work for humans, it just sucks when you only have alien toons but most of all the CM stuff is for humans.

Human characters also start off with by far the most customization options before you even get into the CM stuff. They were really the species least in need additional of customization options.

Twi'leks also have very few faces.

It's really only 3 basic faces or so per body type. On body type 2 for example heads 1 through 4 are basically the same, except with some very minor differences between them, and then the next three are near identical, ect. That differs from many of the other species (particularly humans) where every face is unique.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

Twi'leks also have very few faces.

It's really only 3 basic faces or so per body type. On body type 2 for example heads 1 through 4 are basically the same, except with some very minor differences between them, and then the next three are near identical, ect. That differs from many of the other species (particularly humans) where every face is unique.

That was one of my points in my initial post lol, good to see that someone else has noticed this.

Human characters also start off with by far the most customization options before you even get into the CM stuff. They were really the species least in need additional of customization options.

Likely, they're the popular race. Though, I would think anything given to the human, could have been given to the Cyborg.

To the OP, I would love all scars/tattoos spread around. At least if you've gotten the class that has them through the vanilla story.

Would love my Sith tattoo on my Jedi! Inquisitor scar on my Jedi too! Not to mention those Hunter/Trooper tattoos!

Miraluka need more mask options for sure, not to mention more hair options! I've decided not to go Miraluka many times because of the hair and mask issues.

I've bought hairstyles and eye colors of the CM, so it's not like I wouldn't purchase these things :p

Is there any species with less? Oddly for being such an iconic and popular Star Wars species, I think Twi'leks may have the least customization options.

I know right!? It just seems so nonsensical that they would have any less then the other races.

Like, who said at the dev table "Yeah, so I think we should just give twi'leks 3 faces for no real good reason at all."

(Disclaimer: I know that's not actually how it works I'm just being silly.)

Agreed.

Though I think I'd have to disagree that twi'leks have the fewest face options. It's been a while since I made a pureblood, but aren't those literally all the same face, with different headbumps/tendrils?

I'll have to take a look, it's been a while since I made one.

Absolutely supporting more options! Especially Miraluka masks, more please, and more hairstyles all around, we could absolutely use more options. Most of my Cathar are stuck with similar hairstyles from lack of interesting choices, Sith and Jedi having the same hairdresser? Not cool, BW, they don't go to Nar Shaddaa enough to justify it. :o

Absolutely supporting more options! Especially Miraluka masks, more please, and more hairstyles all around, we could absolutely use more options. Most of my Cathar are stuck with similar hairstyles from lack of interesting choices, Sith and Jedi having the same hairdresser? Not cool, BW, they don't go to Nar Shaddaa enough to justify it. :o

Cathar should totally be able to use the hair from the CM! I don't see why they can't, and while we're at it why can't the Zabraks? My main is a Zabrak just have some horns popin' through.

I have been campaigning for this for some time already, but what I really want and need to see in the Appearance Options with Twi'lek is the Bright Yellow Eyes option. They are the iconic yellow Sith eyes we see with Darth Sidious and various other Sith, why can't Twi'lek also have them? I have been begging Bioware for this for two years now, but I really want the Bright Yellow Eyes to be included for Twi'lek as well. It's not like it's impossible I mean, they included the extra hairstyles for other species as well, why not do the same with the extra eye colour option?

I have been campaigning for this for some time already, but what I really want and need to see in the Appearance Options with Twi'lek is the Bright Yellow Eyes option. They are the iconic yellow Sith eyes we see with Darth Sidious and various other Sith, why can't Twi'lek also have them? I have been begging Bioware for this for two years now, but I really want the Bright Yellow Eyes to be included for Twi'lek as well. It's not like it's impossible I mean, they included the extra hairstyles for other species as well, why not do the same with the extra eye colour option?

Know what the kicker is? if you look at one of Vettes 3 first customization's (forgot which one) she has yellow or orange eyes (again, forgot which one) I often look upon her in envy.

Edited by darthisraphel

Know what the kicker is? if you look at one of Vettes 3 first customization's (forgot which one) she has yellow or orange eyes (again, forgot which one) I often look upon her in envy.

Precisely my point! Why would it be so difficult to add if for the PC Twi'leks as well, it's such a small thing but it would hugely help me in RP.