My true goodbye to this game 01/18/2013

Stubbsyy

Can I have your stuff

You probably can but in the true spirit of SWTOR, you will have to grind - Sorry, I mean do a ton of choirs. Spending countless hours of play time and at the end of it, I'm sure he will give you a chance at his stuff.

Of course, like in swtor, it's more likely you will get useless garbage than anything good for all your time.

I wanted to do this and get it of my chest because it was bugging me, This game was a huge part of my life man, It was amazing, It was something new for me but they have pretty much killed it.

I had the time so not to worry and i uninstalled because its waste of space now, Good memories tho, Everything must come to a end at some point and mine is now.

I hear you and I'm very frustrated just like you, but I'm going to keep telling the devs what we need until they listen or I'm blue in the face. Just keep an eye on the SWTOR FB page and Twitter in case they get rid of RNG and bring back real operations loot and not that half measure the devs spoke about in the recent live stream. Then you can return and enjoy SWTOR again.

The devs do not care about there true people who have been playing for YEARS, It really upsets me that i am leaving because i find the game boring and its bad now, Its no longer a game i like, I used to adore this game, It was amazing, I used to give out free stuff to random people instead of being greedy, I gave out a 10 mil mount for free because i had it.

Thanks for the great times but i have unsubscribed and have 23 days left and that's it.

Well it is too bad ... I Still LOVE this game (steady sub since day 1), It is beautiful and full of interesting things ... but hey all have their own feelings about things. Good luck finding one that can make you happy.

Oh .. and can I have your stuff ;)

(just kidding)

I'm sorry to see you go Alan...I wish you nothing but the best in whatever you find next. You're not alone and nobody can blame you for coming to the decision you have. I hope you return but I don't think many of the people leaving these days will ever be back...:(

Hi i'm Alan and wanted to do this because my time has come to end meaning i'm stopping playing this game, I have been playing since 01/18/2013 and to me that's the longest time iv ever played a game for, Some people might think, ohhh another pleb who says "He is leaving and he will come back soon" Honestly i will not, Maybe in the near future meaning in a few years if the game is still going but i think it will be dead by then but what they did to the game, They have pretty much killed it, I have reasons why.

Putting RNG in this game is a danger zone, People like me hate RNG.

Always working on new stuff for the cartel market is a huge sell out, You just reskin a mount and thats it, Its a SELLOUT and making new stuff for the cartel market is a SELLOUT.

Its always about cartel this and that which is bloody bullsh%t

Removing gear from OP's and not making new OP's is a danger zone.

Putting levels on planets was a mistake aswell.

Not listening to you're true fans and listening to the cry babys who have been playing a few months, JUST WHY?, This game will not last a few more years, The game sucks, Its a copy and paste over and over again and people can not see that.

The devs do not care about there true people who have been playing for YEARS, It really upsets me that i am leaving because i find the game boring and its bad now, Its no longer a game i like, I used to adore this game, It was amazing, I used to give out free stuff to random people instead of being greedy, I gave out a 10 mil mount for free because i had it.

Thanks for the great times but i have unsubscribed and have 23 days left and that's it.

Sorry, but you are dead wrong about many things.

1 - Level synch was the BEST thing to happen to this game, they just didn't lower the levels enough. Games are meant to be challenging. We should be level synched for mis level for a planet. You still can roll through any planet and nearly one shot everything.

2 - Gearing is going back to OP's they are leaving the rest in place to allow casuals to get gear too. That's a good thing. If you're not tough enough to stick it out a few more weeks, then that's your issue.

3 - If you don't like the Cartel Market, noon is forcing you to buy anything from it.

1 - Level synch was the BEST thing to happen to this game, they just didn't lower the levels enough. Games are meant to be challenging. We should be level synched for mis level for a planet. You still can roll through any planet and nearly one shot everything.

2 - Gearing is going back to OP's they are leaving the rest in place to allow casuals to get gear too. That's a good thing. If you're not tough enough to stick it out a few more weeks, then that's your issue.

3 - If you don't like the Cartel Market, noon is forcing you to buy anything from it.

You say the OP is dead wrong about his views, and then put forth your views as the real truth. Amazing

Hey, I can play this game, you are wrong on every account too.

1 - Level Sync was something done to make running old content (Heroics) more viable. It didn't add any challenge to the game at all nor did it increase the game's population. Was it good, yes. Was it the BEST thing to ever happen to this game - NO!

2 - Gearing is NOT going back to Ops. They are adding ONE unassembled piece to the end boss which that has to be combined with an unknown (but likely high amount) of tokens you have ground through the GC system. They are just adding an RNG grind on top of an RNG grind and telling anyone stupid enough to believe them that they are fixing it. Anyone who has raided regularly in this game can see they are NOT fixing a thing, nor going back to gear dropping in Ops. I can't even begin to say how completely wrong you are on this point.

3 - The OP is 100% correct and you are 100% wrong on this. BW releases things more regularly on the CM than anything else in this game. In addition, they put the highest priority on fixing cartel market stuff. How many sets of armor since 4.0 launched were released in the CM? How many were put into the game for paying subscribers?

Edited by Wayshuba