How I came to love marauder

Apoliya

I raised a marauder up after reading on this site how underpowered they are. and I started to believe it myself after a few warzones were i barely broke 10 kills, so I ran back to my bounty hunter to make myself feel better. but I went back to the marauder out of loyalty and stuck it out till 20 and i must say once I got deadly saber there damage output is amazing. it dosen't take all day to kill things anymore in pve or pvp. yes they kind of lack cc's but i've got the reduced cooldown on my charge so people can't push me out. all I can say is don't bash the class stick it out it gets really good and fun trust me.

My only issue with marauder is picking which tree to use annialation or rage... im so torn.. My favorite part about the Marauder is watching all the idiots complain its broken when I excell with it.

That feel. I know it.

I'm absolutely in love with Anni's bleeds, but I'm very tempted to try out Rage for a bit. I'm 41 as of today, so I know things will feel pretty drastically different (hopefully in a good way).

My only issue with marauder is picking which tree to use annialation or rage... im so torn.. My favorite part about the Marauder is watching all the idiots complain its broken when I excell with it.

Yep. And every time I group with people and their reaction is "Holy crap! How much damage do you do?", it makes me feel a bit more godlike.

Only a true idiot would call someone an idiot who has trouble with a class in a MMO. Or at least be pretty young... Woopti-do for you for being so good with your marauder. I will sleep better knowing the virtual galaxy is safer.

Edited by Loniki

That feel. I know it.

I'm absolutely in love with Anni's bleeds, but I'm very tempted to try out Rage for a bit. I'm 41 as of today, so I know things will feel pretty drastically different (hopefully in a good way).

<edit: this is from a pvp perspective>

do It, I'm specced rage and I love the extra range I have with my damage, I mean up close, I lack the steady bleeds of anni, but i'm still a better melee dps than most any other class, and when they put distance between me and them... it's on, and I love watching them flop around trying to figure out where to be when I hit them with force crush and then force charge and eat their souls