Any Jedi Shadows out there who have not died at all in a warzone?

Chiricahua

Yes, I regularly have warzones where I haven't died or only died once. The trick is, don't stick around till you die. When your health is at 10%, there is no point in dying. Force cloak out of the fight, hide and heal up, then get back into it. Running back from the repawn usually takes longer. A good healer doesn't hurt either. Most of the time I have 0 deaths is when I have good healers on my team. Keep the healers alive and they will return the favor.

Do you mean - fight someone, beat them, INSTANTLY pop back into stealth, fight someone, beat them, stealth, etc etc? - Because I doubt that would work. You're going to have to hide behind a pillar (OH NOES) to heal up eventually.

Why? Is there something horrendously wrong in your eyes about wanting to take a break from the action for a bit so you aren't fighting an enemy with 100% hp while you only have 10%?

But as far as not dieing once goes, it's actually fairly easy, unless the enemy group focuses you down whenever you appear.

Do you mean - fight someone, beat them, INSTANTLY pop back into stealth, fight someone, beat them, stealth, etc etc? - Because I doubt that would work. You're going to have to hide behind a pillar (OH NOES) to heal up eventually.

Why? Is there something horrendously wrong in your eyes about wanting to take a break from the action for a bit so you aren't fighting an enemy with 100% hp while you only have 10%?

But as far as not dieing once goes, it's actually fairly easy, unless the enemy group focuses you down whenever you appear.

I believe he meant without sitting in a corner stealthed all match, not hiding to heal up. =P

I rarely ever even stealth. I play as aggressively as a Knight, and as long as I have heals, I've gotten Unstoppable many times.

Unstoppable only means you've killed (or rather "killed," i.e. done at least 1 point of damage enemies who were killed) without dying. It is nice, but doesn't really mean anything.

Yes, I have had several games where I've died 0 times but that is usually when there has been a dedicated healer which currently seems quite scarce because most of the healers are waiting to respec pure@50 so that they can level faster I imagine. This usually means I abuse the crap out of the Warzone based heals (average 4-6 uses per warzone except for the Hoth one they are too far out of the way) and that I cloak frequently as an Infiltration build. I usually go for kills I know I can destroy really fast then immediately recloak if possible,meditate or find a heal then go right back in. Shadows as a shadow are your friend and it's how they are meant to be played. I usually end up with some of the fewest deaths in the entire warzone and ALWAYS top 5 in damage/kills, always 1 unstoppable permap and several times I've gotten the Invincible message.

I die frequently because I see no healer and as I am playing as tank. I get a lot of damage from my guarded "friend" and can't hold against it. Except un-guard and hide for meditation.

Some times I kill some people as they are low. But mostly I try to "direct" the game.

Stealth behind enemy lines and place the bomb, or turn the turret. It happened several times now that I had nearly no enemy contact but placed all bombs and activated the code on Voidstar.

Yeah I frequently go without a death, but not as frequently as on my Sorcerer. I do tend to stay in the fight longer though if it means we get the objective. For me, it's just a tactical decision of whether or not my retreat to come back and attack faster, or my death to hold the objective a few seconds longer or make the push successful, is best for the team.

When I really want to though, Force Cloak + Resilience becomes a powerful combination for getting out alive. If you're not 36 and don't have Resilience yet though... just wait. It's pure awesome.