Vermillion Squadron's Christmas, Hanukkah, Yule etc... End-of-Year GSF Party.

Baudran

Dear Pilots,

By the present missive, you are hereby formally invited to The Progenitor's Divine Tempest for a Party, Organised by Vermillion Squadron, to celebrate GSF and the Seasonal Festivities.

The Party will begin at 20:00 GMT, on the 27th of December in the Crew Lounge of the Divine Tempest, Vermillion Squadron's Flagship Valour-Class Cruiser. Once assembled, we will proceed to create an OPS Group and Solo Queue the night away.

Prizes from Vermillion Squadron's Extensive GSF Vaults will be given for the Best Costume, as part of an ongoing Quiz that will be held to test your Starfighter Knowledge and for the best performances in utterly ridiculous builds.

Hoping to see you here fellow pilots, so we can enjoy an evening of fun, discussion and GSF, especially considering the spectacular nature of certain Starfighter Scenes in a recent Movie.

Cordially, Respectfully,

Baudran Amelion,

Commanding Officer, Vermillion Squadron.

Who ? Anyone regardless of Server, RepSide Event, aiming for Wargames.

What ? GSF Party with Prizes, Chat and Stuff. And Things.

When ? 27th December 2016 20:00 GMT

Where ? The Progenitor, EU-RP/PvE - Republic Side. The Divine Tempest

Why ? Why not ?

How do I join ? /cjoin GSF RepSide and ask, or /who Vermillion and /w one of the Personnel.

Communications ? Either via TS or using the Excellent GSF Discord that has recently been set up if we can.

Edited by Baudran

Sounds excellent!! I really hope I get to be there. Nothing says Happy Holidays like couple of merry cluster missiles crammed within places they should not be in. Much in my inebwtween-days of this year is ??? sadly.. But yeah, I'll try to be there for sure.

I should be there, though maybe not as early as 20.00 - nearer 21.30 is more like it for me.

Pubside I can pilot on several characters, - Jaynn-Grey, Nex-Hill, or D'mara-Nye.

If we have some big groups and want to bash the imps for a change, I can always swap back to impside.

Hope to see you there.

In addition, I can put up some in-game credits as a reward for participating- TBA nearer the date - When I flew on TRE there was about 4M to distribute, and I can easily put that much up again. :)

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder,

The EOY GSF Party is today, 27th December, RepSide on The Progenitor (EU).

We'll be starting at around 20:00 UK Time and going on into the Night.

To join, just get in touch with one of the Vermillion Squadron Pilots via /who or the GSF Channel (/cjoin gsf)

Prizes will be distributed for remarkable performances (especially in Stock) via Nomination and Acclamation.

There'll also be a few Pop quizzes to test your Strafighter-Related Trivia.

Hopefully we'll see you there.

Cordially, Respectfully,

Baudran Amelion,

Commanding Officer, Vermillion Squadron.

Many thanks to all who attended as well as the Vermillion Pilots who have helped make the Squadron and what it is and worked so hard to make this Party happen.

I hope you enjoyed yourself and look forward to seeing more GSF Action in 2017, as ever, feedback is appreciated so we can work towards something similar albeit improved in the future.

Cordially, Respectfully,

Baudran Amelion.

Great fun last night - Even playing Pubside with a different build was a great eye-opener.

Only downside was not enough time to chat between pops!

Much thanks - must do it again soon. - and timing it with star-fighter CXP was a nice touch.

Kudos to you all.

Safe Flying

Jaynn-Grey. ( a.k.a. Triquivijate on impside)

xxx