Aquatic Sleen

kaydavid

Does anyone know if the Aquatic Sleen Mount still drops on FP Legacy of Rakata. I know it seemed to be changed in 3.0 to a walker and throughout 4.0 samething, but now that the Korrealis mounts from Tython and Korriban are dropping in tier 2 and 3 crates does anyone know if Rakata got fixed to drop this again or will it at least be in the tier 2 or 3 crates as it seems it was in game for a very short time and the people i know that have it said they got it shortly after Rakatas release and haven't seen it ever again. If u know anything please post a reply as i have wanted this mount for years.

Yes, all of the cosmetics from Legacy of the Rakata are dropping again finally - even in solo mode. Finally picked me up an Aquatic Sleen and the Prismatic Mewvorr while leveling a couple characters to 70 in that FP. Feels like the drop rates may have even been increased a bit.

Yes, all of the cosmetics from Legacy of the Rakata are dropping again finally - even in solo mode. Finally picked me up an Aquatic Sleen and the Prismatic Mewvorr while leveling a couple characters to 70 in that FP. Feels like the drop rates may have even been increased a bit.

OMG! That is the best news yet!

it would be greatly helpful to know if this is still dropping on any mode of the legacy of rakata fp since the update this past tuesday. As i have done it alot and haven't seen it drop on sm or hm nor any mewvorrs just one single deco of the rakata palm from last boss on hm so if any one could confirm it would save me time as if it isn't dropping now at least im not grinding for something that doesn't exist.

it would be greatly helpful to know if this is still dropping on any mode of the legacy of rakata fp since the update this past tuesday. As i have done it alot and haven't seen it drop on sm or hm nor any mewvorrs just one single deco of the rakata palm from last boss on hm so if any one could confirm it would save me time as if it isn't dropping now at least im not grinding for something that doesn't exist.

I came to the forum to ask the same question. I've run Legacy of Rakata a little over 20 times, but no pet drops.

I know that random drop is random. Still, it would be nice to know if anyone else has gotten a pet from that FP.

if someone could please just verify which mode they got it on and was it last boss or bonus boss if HM and when you got it so if i farm for this mount i at least know i am farming the right mode and that it is dropping vs farming for nothing i would greatly appreciate this information if anyone can provide it. thanks

After multiple runs since my last post in this thread, I received the palm tree decoration, and the KX-7 Command Walker, from Legacy of the Rakata, solomode. The deco and mount dropped from the final boss. Not every time, though. One deco or mount (if any) dropped per run. Still looking for a pet drop, but it's nice to see deco and mount drops in FPs again.

Depths of Manaan is again dropping Manaan Research Data in solomode. I'm not sure if Recovered Relics have returned as drops from Korriban Incursion and Assault on Tython FPs, outside of doing them during the Forged Alliances arc, which is one time only per character. Hopefully Recovered Relics return as regular loot drops from solomode KI and AoT. Because my favorite decoration, Holocron of Ancient Masters, requires Recovered Relics to purchase it.

Edited by Nmyownworld

I got the Prismatic Mewvorr pet from the last boss in the Rakata FP two days ago. Can anyone confirm where the sleen really drops? Rakata or Maanan?

Dulfy's website says it seems to drop from *both* Rakata and Manaan - a rare drop from the last boss in both flashpoints. At least, that was when it last dropped, in the 2.x/3.x cycle. It might be different now. No idea whether it's BoP or BoE.

http://torf.mmo-fashion.com/aquatic-sleen/

I have done the entire revan story through the FP's and did 1 extra manaan today. Total of 4. Whether people in this thread are lying that's between them and their God. On the Manaan, I got 2 Manaan Research Data tokens and the Decoration. I did not get a sleen and I did not get a pet in the solo modes. I have only seen the pets from tactical drops. I will report my findings in this thread when I have done more HM's. i definitely would love to have the Koreallis mount and the Sleen mount. I hope they bring those back. HINT HINT PLEASE BIOWARE!!! Make it happen! :D:p:cool::):o Edited by shdwgrndGlider

Leveled a few more characters from 65 to 70 through story mode (solo) Legacy of the Rakata (takes about 3 runs each), got a couple more Prismatic Mewvorrs and a couple more Rakata Palm Trees. The mount has always been the rarest of the drops, so it doesn't surprise me I haven't gotten another of those yet...

If I recall correctly, the hard modes drop the walker mounts, it's the other modes that drop the original mounts and such (now that they're dropping again).

I have done the entire revan story through the FP's and did 1 extra manaan today. Total of 4. Whether people in this thread are lying that's between them and their God. On the Manaan, I got 2 Manaan Research Data tokens and the Decoration. I did not get a sleen and I did not get a pet in the solo modes. I have only seen the pets from tactical drops. I will report my findings in this thread when I have done more HM's. i definitely would love to have the Koreallis mount and the Sleen mount. I hope they bring those back. HINT HINT PLEASE BIOWARE!!! Make it happen! :D:p:cool::):o

I'm not lying, why would I? I am doing solo mode Rakata at the moment. Got a drop on the last boss about every second time: the mewvorr and the palm tree deco. Still no sleen though.

this is why i am asking as i have seen those as well but the sleen no and i have done it 16x this week on rakata i saw one deco and 2 mewvorrs so that is a bad ratio but the sleen if its even worse then i would really like confirmation before i keep grinding this. Also can anyone answer if solo vs tactical the drops rates would be better on tactical vs solo? or are they suppose to be the same this would also help.