Game freezing at cutscene please help (Knights Of The Eternal Throne Spoilers)

jackcrespin

Hey so right after I defeat valkorian with senya and her son on the eternal spire i go to the cutscene where he force pulls the datacron and it freezes right after, ive tried restarting and skipping it and even going into setting and auto skipping cutscenes. I haven't had this issue with any of the other cutscenes in the game before so idk why this is happening.

idk that doesnt make sense to me if every other cutscene was working just fine lol

It doesn't make sense but the same thing happens to me sometimes. I can play most of the game with high graphics settings but there are a few cutscenes in the expansions that freeze my game every time unless I drop the graphics settings.

Yep, same exact spot for me too! It's infuriating! Dropping the graphics settings was the only thing that worked but then I had to play the rest of the chapter at sub par graphics.

I hope Bioware fixes this. At first I thought it was just myself experiencing this but now that I know I am not the only one it is clearly a bug they need to fix.

Yep, same exact spot for me too! It's infuriating! Dropping the graphics settings was the only thing that worked but then I had to play the rest of the chapter at sub par graphics.

I hope Bioware fixes this. At first I thought it was just myself experiencing this but now that I know I am not the only one it is clearly a bug they need to fix.

The worst thing for me is that I record all the cutscenes for my various characters so from 1-55 it looks so nice and then KotFE hits and it's like minecraft lol

• 3 weeks later...
I had stuttering in KOTFE but no freezing, now I'm having freezing literally in chapter one of Eternal Throne every cutscene, guess I have to play on low :/

You might try selectively turning down the settings. The first thing I would try is shadow and other non-essential (to me anyway) settings.