Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Eternal Throne ships hovering in the Coruscant skyline...

Dayshadow

...this bothers me. It's all up in my vanilla game play through. Like a middle finger. Up my butt. You only see them in certain cinematics and loading glitches. But they are there. Watching... and probing my butt.

Does it bother you too?

Having Eternal Fleet ships probe my butt would bother me too...

More seriously, I haven't noticed that myself, but I haven't been to Coruscant much since 5.0. I'll have to see if this happens to me too.

Dang it. Now I;ve got to go to the store and get some more cream.

I just dropped down to Coruscant and don;t see it. Standing to the south of the senate taxi stand and looking around.

I know I;m half blind on my bad days but still....

Edited by dr_mike

On my characters where I have not yet started KOTFE, I am actually appreciative that the Star Fortress doesn't appear in the sky over any of the planets they're over, for instance Alderaan. Now, the shield bunker is there regardless, but the tower on top of the bunker with the shield beam emanating, and the champion turrets, only show up once you've started KOTFE. It's not perfect, especially since it doesn't vanish once you've blown it to bits, but it is a small piece of detail to the sense of immersion that I appreciate.

I wonder if something similar is at work here?

More seriously, I haven't noticed that myself, but I haven't been to Coruscant much since 5.0. I'll have to see if this happens to me too.

Land on Coruscant. Take off from Coruscant. As the ship pulls out of the landing bay look to the sky.

It's immersion breaking. It's an FU to the vanilla game.

...this bothers me. It's all up in my vanilla game play through. Like a middle finger. Up my butt. You only see them in certain cinematics and loading glitches. But they are there. Watching... and probing my butt.

Does it bother you too?

"really commander?" so Zakuulans are now also "probing Uranus"?

hmm, anyway the display of the Gravestone on Odessen is conditional on your story line as a the star fortresses therefore i though this is only visible to KOFFE chars.

Does it bother you too?

If its just a finger or two, no the butt stuff is fine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.