GCC armor set bonus question

ExarSun

So lets say i get 2 times gloves, legs, helmet., etc..If i rip the armouring from 2 gloves and put it on 1 hand and 1 boots do i get the set effect for 2 parts, or this does not work this way...(assuming ripping out only the armouring is enough for the set effect as it was with the old pvp sets).

If that is not the case, BW you may want to consider allowing that, because some unlucky people may get all but one of the set parts and never getting the last needed part to complete the set bonus effect.

Edited by ExarSun

So lets say i get 2 times gloves, legs, helmet., etc..If i rip the armouring from 2 gloves and put it on 1 hand and 1 boots do i get the set effect for 2 parts, or this does not work this way...(assuming ripping out only the armouring is enough for the set effect as it was with the old pvp sets).

If that is not the case, BW you may want to consider allowing that, because some unlucky people may get all but one of the set parts and never getting the last needed part to complete the set bonus effect.

Nope, the armorings can only be re-equipped in the same type of item. So if you have an armoring from gloves, the armorings can only be re-equipped in other gloves. The mods and enhancements do not have this restriction but armorings do.

Nope, the armorings can only be re-equipped in the same type of item. So if you have an armoring from gloves, the armorings can only be re-equipped in other gloves. The mods and enhancements do not have this restriction but armorings do.

Which is interesting...

With everything now being 100% RNG based, why even have this restriction any longer? What's the sense? It was originally added to prevent us from using cheaper armorings to upgrade our stuff (like buying a bracer for 100 tokens vs chest for 250).

Edited by TUXs

Which is interesting...

With everything now being 100% RNG based, why even have this restriction any longer? What's the sense? It was originally added to prevent us from using cheaper armorings to upgrade our stuff (like buying a bracer for 100 tokens vs chest for 250).

Why have 4 different colours, 3 different tiers and numerous MK variants?

Same reason, to make the chance of getting what you actually want even smaller and at the same time for BWA the possibility to say each box drops endgame gear.