Chapter Six of KotET chased me back to WoW and Rift (spoilers)

Dreamquencher

I liked it. It felt like a miniature version of the Winter Palace part of DA:I. I'm sorry you didn't like that one half an hour part and it sent you packing. Please, tell us again how WoW and Rift have never done anything tedious or annoying?

Personally I find both of those games to be annoying tedium in their entirety. A whole game of "Go kill 5 of this for no reason because there's literally no story here." and teenagers posting racist stuff in chat. So fun.

Different strokes I guess but I wonder why it's even worthwhile to come post in the forums just to say you're quitting over that small portion of game.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The puzzle was just that, a puzzle, took me a while first attempt but got there in the end. Didn't mind the walkers, was something different.

I detested the final fight on chapter 9, as someone who as loved star wars since i was 4 , it didnt feel like star wars to me, infact what should ended the expansion on an high left me wishing the fight was already over.

I agree with the poster that the Imp vs Rep needs to be brought back and they need to U-Turn away from the Mass Effect 3 chapter arch. SWTOR worked because open planets allowed you to explore were you wanted and find hidden object. These chapters have killed off the unique story chapters we faced in lv 1-50 and now forced us all to be some emperor/empress.

I just finished the story on my sorcerer and I really need to thank the devs for the ending. It actually fit the roleplay I had for my sorcerer since I started playing.

My sorcerer was never a fan of the empire and had actually wanted the empire destroyed. While the empire doesn't actually get destroyed, they were shown not to be the greatest power in the galaxy and she enjoyed taking the throne as the empress of the eternal alliance.

This was interesting for our roleplay that we had been doing since launch. Now my sorcerer actually rules the eternal alliance and actually has the ability to keep the empire in line for now.

I know most didn't like the ending because it was different from the empire/republic but for some of us it was nice to see that the could be a different option where you didn't have to be part of the empire or republic to have any power.

So bioware thank you but (teasing) next time you going to take my roleplay and do this I think I deserve some credit. (Just in case people, I am kidding about the credit)