The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Lord Dramath's lightsaber pike

stevmed

I agree a direct buy would be great for just a regular pike that they have modeled!

/signed

Someone mentioned wanting a non-fancy pike in DK gen last night, and I think putting a Lord Dramath Pike in the CM as a direct purchase like his grandson Thexan's lightsaber is an excellent idea.

Really, that's a matter of opinion. Also, there's a whole lot of decent and even rather cool armor out there that fits in the middle of the spectrum between "shapeless burlap sack" and "Rishi swimwear."

Touche. That it is. :)

Edited by Aeristash

I love it cuz I can equip it to my Sorcerer or my Guardian even when they use one handed sabers. I really appreciate more freedom to the weapons we can carry, reminds me of my KOTOR days where I could carry a lightsaber or a doublebladed no matter how my character was built.

It sucks that SWTOR forces you to use very specific weapon types. Force users should be equipable with all kind of sabers and non force users should be equipable with all kind of guns.

Players really need an alternative to the platinum Senya's version that leaves many players in angst.

I'd buy Dramath's version in a heart beat.

Stop teasing so many players with unequipable lightsaber pikes that are littered all over the new expansions, and give us a mainstream version with stats.

Edited by Willjb

• 3 weeks later...
I love it cuz I can equip it to my Sorcerer or my Guardian even when they use one handed sabers. I really appreciate more freedom to the weapons we can carry, reminds me of my KOTOR days where I could carry a lightsaber or a doublebladed no matter how my character was built.

It sucks that SWTOR forces you to use very specific weapon types. Force users should be equipable with all kind of sabers and non force users should be equipable with all kind of guns.

Yes, yes and yes!

Players really need an alternative to the platinum Senya's version that leaves many players in angst.

I'd buy Dramath's version in a heart beat.

Stop teasing so many players with unequipable lightsaber pikes that are littered all over the new expansions, and give us a mainstream version with stats.

This. Put it up on the CM for 500 like most of the weapons (Satele's, Thexan's, the vibro-axes, etc) and you'd get a ton of money. If you don't want it to be as common as those, put it up for closer to the price of an armor set, like 1,000 or 1,400. You'd rake in a lot really fast.