Empress Arcina doesnt think im sith

Kaisernick

Not sure if this is a bug or just lazy re use of same dialogue but in the DK jungles arcina seems to go on about how sith operate to my pureblood warrior.

surly this can not be right i know some my argue we are no longer sith or whatever but to have her explain how the sith work is just stupid.

I was on the bloody Dark Council.

She said our meeting was long overdue and referred to herself as "A recently-elevated peer among our elite."

Do you know why? Because I got on the Dark Council MONTHS BEFORE HER!

I was on the Dark Council first.

She's a mouthy tart.

I was on the bloody Dark Council.

She said our meeting was long overdue and referred to herself as "A recently-elevated peer among our elite."

Do you know why? Because I got on the Dark Council MONTHS BEFORE HER!

I was on the Dark Council first.

She's a mouthy tart.

Right? We should be the Empress/Emperor of the Sith Empire, not Darth Acina. That was my hopes all along, until KotFE came out. :(

Also, the quote you've got as a signature.

When does Darth Nox say that? It's beautiful:D

xD When Andy asks what a Sith does for fun, that's Nox's response.

I love Sith Inquisitor, they're so sarcastic and deadpan. It goes well with the whole 'young slave with an attitude problem that finds themselves thrust right at the top of the food chain', and they love every moment of it. They probably sit sprawled on their Dark Council chair irritating the hell out of Ravage for giggles. I know my Miz'tli would.

You should see the line where they liken 'A relic sucking all life out of people leaving them as empty husks.' To them 'Sucking the yolk out of an egg.' - I have no idea why they decided to suck the yolk out of an egg, perhaps they were bored? xD Love them.

Edited by StarkHelsing

its oversight. yet another sign of "we cannot be bothered to account for all the variables we set up". I beleive its oversight in part becasue there is a moment where my sith COULD acknowledge that yeah, she has fond memories of killing korslugs on Korriban.

and yes it was bloody annoying on my sorc, whenever she would suddenly forget that she is a fellow Darth and respond to Acina's explaining what sith is about, as if my sorc is an outsider :/ its also funny when she remembers that we have met before one moment (this character finished the macrobinoculars quests) and completely forgets the next.

Edited by Jeweledleah

I think it's a bug. On my Sith Warrior she mentioned me being the Emperor's Wrath and said things about how I "understood how the Sith operated" but had "Always done things my own way to great success" (I'm LS sith)

I've taken two Wraths through that chapter and she's not said that to either D:< I wonder if that dialogue is reserved for LS only?

xD When Andy asks what a Sith does for fun, that's Nox's response.

I love Sith Inquisitor, they're so sarcastic and deadpan. It goes well with the whole 'young slave with an attitude problem that finds themselves thrust right at the top of the food chain', and they love every moment of it. They probably sit sprawled on their Dark Council chair irritating the hell out of Ravage for giggles. I know my Miz'tli would.

You should see the line where they liken 'A relic sucking all life out of people leaving them as empty husks.' To them 'Sucking the yolk out of an egg.' - I have no idea why they decided to suck the yolk out of an egg, perhaps they were bored? xD Love them.

Yeah! I love the Sith Inquisitor. I've leveled like three or four of them to level 55 (before the rank increase).

I've taken two Wraths through that chapter and she's not said that to either D:< I wonder if that dialogue is reserved for LS only?

I dunno. It was a lvl 60 token character though so it didn't have any history pre kotfe although I'd done LS through all KOTFE.