Is there anyway to rekindle the romance between the Outlander and Lana? *spoiler*

RaithHarth

I did not kill Koth (since he did not steal the gravestone in my story), but I did punch him for placing explosives on the Gravestone, nonetheless prior to that, there is no indication that Lana and I have dropped the relationship, but there was no scene thereafter that pointed out we were in one. So what happened? I would like to see something progress in the next expansion, and possibly have another opportunity to kill Koth. Edited by RaithHarth

I did not kill Koth (since he did not steal the gravestone in my story), but I did punch him for placing explosives on the Gravestone, nonetheless prior to that, there is no indication that Lana and I have dropped the relationship, but there was no scene thereafter that pointed out we were in one. So what happened? I would like to see something progress in the next expansion, and possibly have another opportunity to kill Koth.

It like that for DS too. The next LI moment should be on the new planet, Iokath(?) When you finally find everyone, talk to Lana and she'll have some romantic dialogue about how she's sick of being constantly separated from you.

I did not kill Koth (since he did not steal the gravestone in my story), but I did punch him for placing explosives on the Gravestone, nonetheless prior to that, there is no indication that Lana and I have dropped the relationship, but there was no scene thereafter that pointed out we were in one. So what happened? I would like to see something progress in the next expansion, and possibly have another opportunity to kill Koth.

Don't think the punch would affect things negatively. My character punched Koth for placing that bomb and Lana seemed rather pleased by it, almost as if she'd wanted to punch him herself.

It like that for DS too. The next LI moment should be on the new planet, Iokath(?) When you finally find everyone, talk to Lana and she'll have some romantic dialogue about how she's sick of being constantly separated from you.

I didn't find that option with Lana when I was on Lokath unfortunately :(

It's not an option. She's just standing there and you right click her to see what she says. There is no actual dialogue choices. As for romance, she only kisses you right before the final fight at the eternal throne. Lana's romance was very lackluster this expansion.

It's not really an option, she just spouts it off as general dialogue when you click on her. The next instance after that would be when you're in the big robot, she'll say something like "Hurry, my love" along with everyone else. I think after that it's Nathema and you should have a flirt either inside the ship or in front of the base where you promise to protect her. If that's not there, then yeah, something may be wrong with the romance. But I've done DS romance where I've punched Koth and then attempted to leave him to die on Lokath and the romance still went about normally.

It's not an option. She's just standing there and you right click her to see what she says. There is no actual dialogue choices. As for romance, she only kisses you right before the final fight at the eternal throne. Lana's romance was very lackluster this expansion.

But isn't the kissing scene only optional before the final battle if you kill Arcann and Senya in your story? I don't remember her kissing me since I allowed them to live and it wasn't her and Theran that assisted me in the fight for the eternal throne.

But isn't the kissing scene only optional before the final battle if you kill Arcann and Senya in your story? I don't remember her kissing me since I allowed them to live and it wasn't her and Theran that assisted me in the fight for the eternal throne.

Before you head to the escape pods, it should be your romance. I kissed Lana and told her I loved her, then third wheel Theron showed up with a "Escape pods are waiting love birds". If Lana is with you in the throne room, there is a minor romantic line after the fight with Valkorion too. She just says you'll have to schedule some private time together now that he's gone and third wheel Theron cuts in with a "Save the pillow talk for later".

Before you head to the escape pods, it should be your romance. I kissed Lana and told her I loved her, then third wheel Theron showed up with a "Escape pods are waiting love birds". If Lana is with you in the throne room, there is a minor romantic line after the fight with Valkorion too. She just says you'll have to schedule some private time together now that he's gone and third wheel Theron cuts in with a "Save the pillow talk for later".

I never got that option for some unknown reason, we didn't officially end the relationship in KOTEE, although she hated a few things I've done in my story such has take Valkorion's power to take out Arcann, but in KOTET I got nothing out of her, I feel cheated, which is why I hope Bioware has plans to rekindle the relationship for those in my situation.

I never got that option for some unknown reason, we didn't officially end the relationship in KOTEE, although she hated a few things I've done in my story such has take Valkorion's power to take out Arcann, but in KOTET I got nothing out of her, I feel cheated, which is why I hope Bioware has plans to rekindle the relationship for those in my situation.

P.S.

I just hope I haven't tarnished my relationship with Lana, which is why I'm hoping Bioware/EA will somehow rekindle the relationship between her and the Outlander in the next expansion, if not before.

Nope. Arcann and Senya were alive in my playthrough. I kissed Lana before I went to the throne room and fought Valkorion. Obviously, Arcann and Senya tagged along with me. It sounds to me like you may not have initiated a romance with Lana. Check her bio and see if it says you've initiated a romantic relationship with her. As to whether BioWare would fix that going forward, they've already indicated that likely won't happen if you happen to not be in a relationship with her.

Is it just me or was Lana's line after the kiss before the final battle INCREDIBLY sexy?

"You taste of adrenaline."

Be still my heart...

LOL!!! Mucho Mucho Smexyness yes indeed !:o :o :o :o

Edit: After that kiss..I didnt wanna leave lol The galaxy can save itself....*make fish face* More smoochies lana.....

Edited by SerraShar