Cancelled my account

mikebowman

Like the title says I cancelled my account today. I have 47 days left and I can't see them adding anything else in the form of end game activities to keep me to keep going. I can only run the same ops,uprisings,etc. so many times before it get beyond stale. All of the uncustomizable and just not fun companions is another turn off.

I know I seen a few other posts like this as well I was curious how many other people felt the same or if I'm just being unfair. I REALLY wanted to stay but I can't justify the price for lack of content. I will come back in a hurry if these issues are addressed,I doubt it will be though. I can't see them doing anything in my last 47 days:( after that I guess it's back to WOW then. Hopefully they have their stuff together now since legion launch.

I just went back to playing Destiny since the entire CXP system is directly plagiarized from the Destiny Vanguard system. Except you actually get gear in Destiny instead of vendor trash. I cancelled all the other accounts we had here.

I also cancelled my sub and see no reason to resub when it lapses. The GC RNG gearing being the main reason for that.

Me too for the same exact reason. If the command XP was legacy wide I would have tried to work with it, but I have 40 toons so no thanks bioware. I'm done. I am un installing the game today and already cancelled my account.

To bad it has to end this way, but there is no reason for me to play beyond this point.

Edited by MaximumOwnage

I also cancelled my sub and see no reason to resub when it lapses. The GC RNG gearing being the main reason for that.

Even though I'm still low lol GC(4) I could learn to live with the RNG of them. But what are we actually gearing up for? To run the same stuff over and over? To do the same exact stuff just faster?

If we had something that we were actually gearing up for (endgame ops,fps, something at all) that would make sense for me to resub.

Once upon a time go, saying anything critical of the game hereabouts would get a thread gassed, and possibly earn the poster a ban.

I actually find it somewhat strange that the old Church of BioWare Positivity (Or Else) hasn't reared its ahead again now, but maybe even these ham-fisted, second-rate yahoos finally got through their heads that this would be going too damned far this time.

But hey, it's still early days, innit.

Edited by midianlord

I regret having wasted 3 months of sub over this.

Last time I had played SWTOR, you could pretty much be totally sure you'd get entertrained by an expansion for a couple of months, purchasing a 3 months sub actually made sense.

As of now all we get is some pretty good storyline, but it's not a 3 months matter (I wish it would!).

All the rest is absolute garbage. I simply don't have neither the time nor the patience to play rat-on-a-wheel and be ransom of a broken RNG loot system.

Most of all, what's the point re-grinding ancient content n+1 times again?

So, distilling the whole expansion: new storyline, new UI at level 70 (but it won't add a single day worth of gaming), all the rest is recycled stuff.

A 1 month sub is more than enough, then off to play other games while waiting for a next expansion worth being played.

Edited by Vaerah

I get you people!

Im trying to finish all the achievements and just need a few Uprisings done and its all done. I still have some to do afterwards but the funny thing is that i dont need a sub for it. The only thing i need is GSF and for that you ironically dont need a sub :)

So ill stay in game, but will play for free, there is nothing to pay for.

I went back to play ESO but dejavu they now have ESO crates just like Swtor CM, hm wonder where they got the idea for that.

Also I subbed up hoping the promotion in my email was legit, but I guess it turned out to be another sham of a promotion which they did not honor again.