Chapter 3 kotfe power relays

MOAI

Destroying the power relays in three minutes is such a pain. It is almost impossible to to do so in the alotted time and pointlessly difficult to do so. As a healer I do not have a good attack to destroy them in time. This needs to be changed because it is not fun in the least. The power relays should disappear when destroyed and not stay and block your path so you get stuck. It is the worst mission ever made and needs to be changed because it serves no purpose. Not everyone has a gun.

Destroying the power relays in three minutes is such a pain. It is almost impossible to to do so in the alotted time and pointlessly difficult to do so. As a healer I do not have a good attack to destroy them in time. This needs to be changed because it is not fun in the least. The power relays should disappear when destroyed and not stay and block your path so you get stuck. It is the worst mission ever made and needs to be changed because it serves no purpose. Not everyone has a gun.

I did it on a Lightning Sorc, without a gun. (OK, that's a little unfair, because I'm still ranged. I meant it as a joke.)

Also, you can *jump* to get past them.

Also, two small points: Target them, Ctrl+1 to send your companion to attack them? And they aren't in *KOTFE*. I opened your thread so I could find out which power relays you were talking about during the escape from the Spire to the swamp on Zakuul.

I did it on a Lightning Sorc, without a gun. (OK, that's a little unfair, because I'm still ranged. I meant it as a joke.)

Also, you can *jump* to get past them.

Also, two small points: Target them, Ctrl+1 to send your companion to attack them? And they aren't in *KOTFE*. I opened your thread so I could find out which power relays you were talking about during the escape from the Spire to the swamp on Zakuul.

That's a problem we're stuck on with our meelee characters because here are the bugs that we keep encountering:

At least one power relay targets as friendly or won't target at all necessitating multiple reloggings until that bug clears

We're getting NO RESPONSE for attacks several times at first

When the attack registers we're getting several "Cannot See Target" or "Not In Range" before the attack even lands

Companion are NOT attacking on command

Bays are NOT destroying in their entirety all the time. You set the explosion chain starting and move on but wait! There's one freaking bay just standing there untouched when the smoke clears so you have to stand there and wait the entire time for each bay.

I've tried to do this on my melee at least 8 times, the hubbie has tried it 12. He's given up and is threatening to quit outright. I've logged a ticket.

This mission is a freaking mess plain and simple. They need to remove the damned timer of fix the multiple bugs for the melee characters because you just cannot crawl through that mess in 2 minutes. You just can't. No one can so, all you can do is keep trying it over and over and over and over and over and over and pray to the gaming gods that you get really, seriously freaking lucky.

That. Is. NOT. Fun. At. All.

I had to run this a couple of times to find the optimal path, but it can be done fairly easily once you get the hang of it. I did it with my JK. It seemed to me that you only needed to destroy one power relay in the stack of 6 and the rest would blow up themselves in a chain reaction. In the first room on the left there was also a maintenance shaft that lead directly to the second room so you didn't have to back track in the first and using the maintenance tunnel also eliminates any back tracking you need to do in the second room (first on the right). The third (and last) room is pretty straight forward, with only a couple of banks of power relays.

That's a problem we're stuck on with our meelee characters because here are the bugs that we keep encountering:

At least one power relay targets as friendly or won't target at all necessitating multiple reloggings until that bug clears

When the attack registers we're getting several "Cannot See Target" or "Not In Range" before the attack even lands

Bays are NOT destroying in their entirety all the time. You set the explosion chain starting and move on but wait! There's one freaking bay just standing there untouched when the smoke clears so you have to stand there and wait the entire time for each bay.

I've tried to do this on my melee at least 8 times, the hubbie has tried it 12. He's given up and is threatening to quit outright. I've logged a ticket.

This mission is a freaking mess plain and simple. They need to remove the damned timer of fix the multiple bugs for the melee characters because you just cannot crawl through that mess in 2 minutes. You just can't. No one can so, all you can do is keep trying it over and over and over and over and over and over and pray to the gaming gods that you get really, seriously freaking lucky.

Did it just fine the first time with my Guardian. All you have to do is hit one and the rest is a chain reaction.

Did it just fine the first time with my Guardian. All you have to do is hit one and the rest is a chain reaction.

This. I have done it twice already. The first time I messed up due to the 2nd room not knowing I needed to go further back. I then did first room, third room and the second room and had no problems.

I had that problem and then I repaired my game files.

It went away.

Right before you launch, but after you have logged into your account, click the little icon in the bottom left.

I hope this fixes your "friendly" power relay problem.