So....about Vaylin....

Nihilix

Sorry, Vaylin's bike? For what? :csw_bike: it seemed to me that with the mounts at BW's all ok in this game.

In addition to the Vaylin, it is better to add more diverse content for different groups of interests of the players, continue the story of our character, more fun, more varied events, the ability to call not one, but two companions. it would be better

A Vaylin themed cartel pack?

Lol wasn't even thinking of a Vaylin companion. However, I wouldn't turn her down XD I just wanted to help her. Show her another path and free her.

Turn her down, and she'll kill you.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Vaylin themed cartel pack?

Turn her down, and she'll kill you.

Why? What will be included in this pack? Vaylin, skin Vaylin in youth, skin Vaylin Eternal Empress, lightsaber, Wicked Huntress clothing and a bike which she launched in Arcann? The guys from BW tightened it for months, they're now not enough hands, let they over content work, we want just companion with customization - will each dress in what he/she want (by the way, Arcann also need customization, on Odessen, only Arcann run everywhere, before this one Lana was everywhere) - two days maximum of work. we can even help if they need our help

Edited by UghkoffR

Why? What will be included in this pack? Vaylin, skin Vaylin in youth, skin Vaylin Eternal Empress, lightsaber, Wicked Huntress clothing and a bike which she launched in Arcann? The guys from BW tightened it for months, they're now not enough hands, let they over content work, we want just companion with customization - will each dress in what he/she want (by the way, Arcann also need customization, on Odessen, only Arcann run everywhere, before this one Lana was everywhere) - two days maximum of work. we can even help if they need our help

You have no idea how long it takes to get approval, code, market (etc.) do you? If they ever do decide to bring Vaylin back (which I hope they do). It'll takes longer than two days.

You have no idea how long it takes to get approval, code, market (etc.) do you? If they ever do decide to bring Vaylin back (which I hope they do). It'll takes longer than two days.

No, you misunderstood. I have a concept about the developer's work. To create a companion will not take more than two days, if not to prepare animations for conversation and dialogues (romance for example), or some animated inserts. Just a companion with the possibility of customization with the voice of Natasha Loring.

BW of course do not work by themselves and are making the content will require coordination with EA and maybe Disney. And so they just will not work - there we have a large group of people wants to Vaylin in companion, even willing to pay, let's make them pleasant. But it would be nice if what we write here came to the people engaged in the coordination of such things, brought it into priorities. And need specific data about how many people are ready for it, and what costs it will take to create. By ourselves, we can show the approximate number of people, the cost will consider bright minds in BW. Let it be something casual but still has our interest, and developer. Reading the forums I also faced the problem that just to create a companion will cause a wave of negativity from one of the groups of people adhering to the interests of the Canon. Will need a story explaining the appearance Vaylin after her physical death, but again, this is a negotiation. Vaylin unique character of course, but do need a companion in the coming months, hot on the trail, while people are impressed, because after half a year it will not be so relevant.

Edited by UghkoffR

I'm sure this has been talked about already in this thread, but do you think there's a way BW can bring her back as a companion?

Of the top of my head;

Clone?

Force Ghost?

Jedi/Sith Super Healing?

Maybe someone donated a spare lung to her?

Maybe her body entered some form of healing hibernation while her mind got absorbed by Valky/Outlander?

Senya doing sneaky backstabbing stuff again? Maybe she dragged her to the Voss healing shrine?

I'm sure this has been talked about already in this thread, but do you think there's a way BW can bring her back as a companion?

I suppose if they reached enough, they could have her pull a Vitiate and repossess her own body. Alternatively, they could have her possess the Outlander. I mean, we survived the biggest villain in the galaxy living in our head, we can survive Vaylin.

The Outlander could encourage her to attempt to get even with Arcann and Senya(assuming they're still alive) or simply encourage her to continue being evil in her incorporeal form. Alternatively, they could show her a different path, one of forgiveness and compassion, something that got beaten out of her when she was a child. At the end, the Outlander would free her(light side) or entrap her in a holocron. Maybe they'll let the Inquisitor eat her spirit. :p

I suppose if they reached enough, they could have her pull a Vitiate and repossess her own body. Alternatively, they could have her possess the Outlander. I mean, we survived the biggest villain in the galaxy living in our head, we can survive Vaylin.

The Outlander could encourage her to attempt to get even with Arcann and Senya(assuming they're still alive) or simply encourage her to continue being evil in her incorporeal form. Alternatively, they could show her a different path, one of forgiveness and compassion, something that got beaten out of her when she was a child. At the end, the Outlander would free her(light side) or entrap her in a holocron. Maybe they'll let the Inquisitor eat her spirit. :p

Inquisitor don't eat spirit..if we did , we will be the new Baras ! :D

We bind spirit .

Some form of healing trance or meditation for her body while her mind is latched onto the Outlander? Maybe a connection with the Outlander would calm her down, or make the Outlander insane.

Impressive writing. But at this point, just say she was critically injured and not dead, and that's good enough for me.

Neat.

I wish my eyes would do that. It would so freak out my boss :D

I would recommend the black lenses for the eyes (Demon's eye). Then he would freak out and be terrified :D

And to practice ventriloquism. Imagine his shock when you're with him like this talk and do not open the mouth.

Edited by UghkoffR

Why is this thread continuing?

Isn't this about Vailyn? One of the worst swtor villains we came across.

Worst in your opinion perhaps, some of us think she was pretty cool. She could have been a lot more had it not been for the rushed KOTET plot.

I don't have a problem with the character, although her desire to make things suffer is a little over the top. I DO have a problem with fighting her spirit. Which leads me to this question: Did those who made this chapter do so with the intention of making me NOT want to play this game anymore? If so, well done! I don't mind the game being challenging. But this goes way beyond that into the realm of making me very angry. I've beaten her with 6 of my toons. But I'm stuck on my Jedi Consular. I've used every strategy I can find or think of. After about 30 mins, I get Vaylin down to about 75% health and she finds a way to kill me. Litterally every time I run away to heal, my toon does this sort of stutter-step where I have to keep hitting the move-forward button. Inevitably, it becomes one of those moments when I'm all too aware that I will never get these minutes I've just wasted back. I know it's just a game. But, games are supposed to be fun, yes? Sorry to insult anyone's attempt at creativity, but there is nothing fun about this chapter. It's just an obstacle....an obstacle I am getting very tired of trying to overcome. I am considering deleting my lvl 70 Jedi Consular and never playing the class again if I have to keep repeating the same failure over and over.

On an unrelated note, why is it that this website NEVER recognizes the computer I'm logging in from? I've been playing for 6 months. Every time I try to check the forums for something, it makes me enter a one-time password rather than just accepting the same login info I've been using from the same computer every single time.