Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

KOTET - The Nine Chapter Expansion

jimmorrisson

From the SWTOR KOTET Q&A and Wrap up Livestream Coverage:

"No more story until the next expansion after KOTET once you finish the 9 chapters"

This implies one or more of the following:

1. Another expansion this year.

2. A long year with new Operations to pass time.

3. This is the end, beautiful friend.

"No more story until the next expansion after KOTET once you finish the 9 chapters"

Smart money is on 3.

Especially given how many players are unsubbing because of the dumb RNG gear grind.

All The Best

1. Another expansion this year? Wow that would be amazing to come out with a new expansion in less than 30 days :D

Yes they said on the producer streams that they would be releasing the story content in packages for now on rather then monthly like last year

So we get the first half now and then the second half will be presumably in the summer, since the last chapter of KOTFE was July but got delayed to August.

The time between now until that second batch of story is apparently group content and other stuff not story related

And how many are that? You got inside information? :confused:

He doesn't, he is one of those people who whine no matter what Bioware does and wants to believe the reason HE doesnt like the xpac is universal.

For me personally, no more chapters means no more reason to sub until they announce a new xpac. Main reason I stayed subbed through 2016 was the chapters, gave me something to look forward to each month since I am not into PvP and operations lose their shine after they become a chore

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.