Empress Acina

Ruikart

I want her armor and not in a cartel Pack they screwed us with Senya's sabers in a cartel pack.

but alas we can't have anything nice due to Greed for EA

Yeah me too, I wish they would sell outfits separately like other games do. Hers is definitely one I would buy.

It isn't likely that Empress Acina will become a permanent companion, largely because she's the figurehead of an entire faction and it'd be weird for her to be subservient to the player -- with that being said, the player reaction to Empress Acina should be more than enough evidence that what many people are yearning for after the last couple years is companions who're strongly associated with the original factions (Republic and Jedi, Empire and Sith).

We've got Lana Beniko and, if we stretch a bit, Theron Shan.

TL;DR -- Empress Acina was cool because she wasn't Zakuulian. The post-KotET expansion couldn't come quicker.

...what many people are yearning for after the last couple years is companions who're strongly associated with the original factions (Republic and Jedi, Empire and Sith).

I'm not gonna lie - as a Sith player, it was pretty awesome running around with a companion who'd occasionally yell, "FOR THE SITH!" in combat.

And "Bow before me!"

And my Darthette Nox flirted with her.

And we ...

perforated *MINISTER* Larmin (?sp) together.

Ohhhhh....

Tell me about tha flirt !

I played my Sorc..thinking I was in romance with Lana..turn out I wasnt T.T couldve flirted with Acina *facepalm*...

what does she say ? :D

Ohhhhh....

Tell me about tha flirt !

I played my Sorc..thinking I was in romance with Lana..turn out I wasnt T.T couldve flirted with Acina *facepalm*...

what does she say ? :D

She plays along a bit(1) (and LB isn't there when you get the flirt...) but it doesn't go anywhere (and one later one gets a "not amused" popup if you pursue it too far). (Note also that my Sorc is Nox, but she-Nox, whence "Noxette". The Empress seems less than totally choosy about that particular aspect of things.)

(1) "is amused" or "appreciates that", don't remember which.

She plays along a bit(1) (and LB isn't there when you get the flirt...) but it doesn't go anywhere (and one later one gets a "not amused" popup if you pursue it too far). (Note also that my Sorc is Nox, but she-Nox, whence "Noxette". The Empress seems less than totally choosy about that particular aspect of things.)

(1) "is amused" or "appreciates that", don't remember which.

Noexette ? hahaha that is so cute ! I'm stealing it! :p

Oh darn...I had my Noxette and forgot she wasn't in a romance . I wish I looked up her history with Lana..I was sure she was in romance with her . I try it though just for lolz...

Maybe make my Smuggler brat flirt her up lol

An Acina romance option would be fantastic. As it stands...

...I went the Dark Side route at the end of KOTET, and I can't, for the life of me, figure why my Sith warrior, who has remained loyal to the ideals of the Empire at every turn, wouldn't say, "While I love you, Lana, this is politics. I'm going to marry the Sith Empress, we'll combine our empires - with me being the final authority, of course, since I'm bringing more personal and military power to the table - and then stomp the Republic into oblivion."

An Acina romance option would be fantastic. As it stands...

...I went the Dark Side route at the end of KOTET, and I can't, for the life of me, figure why my Sith warrior, who has remained loyal to the ideals of the Empire at every turn, wouldn't say, "While I love you, Lana, this is politics. I'm going to marry the Sith Empress, we'll combine our empires - with me being the final authority, of course, since I'm bringing more personal and military power to the table - and then stomp the Republic into oblivion."

<< This actually makes a lot of sense with the whole 'marriage' thing. It really wouldn't be something she could ignore.

Empress Acina? I want to challenge her for rule over the Sith Empire, win and become the new Sith Empress. I would then melt down everything the Alliance owns, rebuild it (Imperial style!) and then take what I have to wipe out all traces of Zakuulian civilization and then defeat the Republic, completely this time.

"Once more, the Sith will rule the galaxy! And... we shall have peace."

Edited by SlthBounteHuntah

Noexette ? hahaha that is so cute ! I'm stealing it! :p

Oh darn...I had my Noxette and forgot she wasn't in a romance . I wish I looked up her history with Lana..I was sure she was in romance with her . I try it though just for lolz...

Maybe make my Smuggler brat flirt her up lol

While it won't be part of the official history for that character, can always rerun it and do the flirt :)

While it won't be part of the official history for that character, can always rerun it and do the flirt :)

yeah that's what I though I could do..but..that Sorc I have , the reason why she didnt even pick a romance with lana , is cose I'm playing her terribly self centered in love with herself . So I may just make my smuggler flirt with her instead .

Empress Acina? I want to challenge her for rule over the Sith Empire, win and become the new Sith Empress. I would then melt down everything the Alliance owns, rebuild it (Imperial style!) and then take what I have to wipe out all traces of Zakuulian civilization and then defeat the Republic, completely this time.

"Once more, the Sith will rule the galaxy! And... we shall have peace."

you go on a killing spree..then talk about peace ? Tsk....what kind of Sith are you ! :p Marr come over and preach the True Sithy way to this pretender !

I liked her. She felt like the kind of character as a sith that we seldom get (lana excluded) Finally a Sith character that isn't just some dumb kid's angsty idea of what evil looks like. I swear all the dark characters in the Star Wars lore are extremely 2 dimensional. They kind of overdo it on the whole "Red and black is evil, blue and white is good" thing and the whole "Every character in the imperial side is EEEEEEEVVVVIIIIILLLLLL AND WANTS TO KILL PUPPIES." thing.