So, no AFKers or noobs seeking CXP in ranked yet?

majopucik

I'm there! I'm not exactly AFK but I am bad with melee in PvP(that's why I wasn't playing them prior this patch much in PvP(valor around 40)). And I am using PvE utilities because I won't change them for a content I don't enjoy.

I guess I can be +1 to noobs category.

Enjoy the beautiful decision that ranked gives you so many free points.

Whats your toon name again? So i can put you on ignore to only be qued against u, not with u? :D :D :D

I've seen ops chat in regs asking if anyone wanted to AFK in a ranked group after the match for 'easy CXP.'

- Obviously there must be a trade-off between 2 quick losing rounds and re-queuing, or fighting tooth-and-nail for the win.... But farming CXP by AFK-ing.....

"Working as intended."

:rolleyes:.

I've seen ops chat in regs asking if anyone wanted to AFK in a ranked group after the match for 'easy CXP.'

- Obviously there must be a trade-off between 2 quick losing rounds and re-queuing, or fighting tooth-and-nail for the win.... But farming CXP by AFK-ing.....

"Working as intended."

:rolleyes:.

Well yeah, this is where its all heading, i mean you have 3 choices on what gives most CXP:

1. NiM ops

2. Ranked

3. Master Uprisings/KOTET/KOTFE

From those you have:

1. Not yet fully doable in 224 gear (or ppl just cant be bothered, also weekly lockout)

2. You enter by 2 clicks, takes few min

3. Not yet available

So which would you chose? :D

Well yeah, this is where its all heading, i mean you have 3 choices on what gives most CXP:

1. NiM ops

2. Ranked

3. Master Uprisings/KOTET/KOTFE

From those you have:

1. Not yet fully doable in 224 gear (or ppl just cant be bothered, also weekly lockout)

2. You enter by 2 clicks, takes few min

3. Not yet available

So which would you chose? :D

Apparently GSF gives good CXP too. I guess you could always go hide behind an asteroid and go make a coffee or something

Apparently GSF gives good CXP too. I guess you could always go hide behind an asteroid and go make a coffee or something

Yes but the matches are pretty long mostly and you cant be inactive the game will tell you that "you have been inactive go kill something" so if you afk u get kicked.

I will do all the missing achievements I have in Uprisings and then just do GSF achievements since thats the only thing I miss and i dont need a sub for that, its free :D

Yes but the matches are pretty long mostly and you cant be inactive the game will tell you that "you have been inactive go kill something" so if you afk u get kicked.

I will do all the missing achievements I have in Uprisings and then just do GSF achievements since thats the only thing I miss and i dont need a sub for that, its free :D

Wow, why can't we have something like that for normal pvp.

Have what? PVP for free? Well only if u que with a sub, so PVP is technically free, but u need gear for it and you wont be getting gear if you are not subbed :p

No this part of what I was replying to -

But the matches are pretty long mostly and you cant be inactive the game will tell you that "you have been inactive go kill something" so if you afk u get kicked.

I was saying why can't we have this afk auto kick for people standing in a corner all match, not near objectives, not fighting, just farming CXP

No this part of what I was replying to -

But the matches are pretty long mostly and you cant be inactive the game will tell you that "you have been inactive go kill something" so if you afk u get kicked.

I was saying why can't we have this afk auto kick for people standing in a corner all match, not near objectives, not fighting, just farming CXP

Depends on the match. If it's a death match most of the cxp grinders go suicide in the nearest asteroid and the match is over in less than 5 minutes.

Edited by Tsetso

Depends on the match. If it's a death match most of the cxp grinders go suicide in the nearest asteroid and the match is over in less than 5 minutes.

I'm not a GSF player. I was just commenting on something I read in the gen section. To me it seems CXP grinding would be faster in GSF and easier to hide. But only if it pops.

Aha i didnt even notice that counts as a "kill" if you suicide, interesting. I mostly played with a friend and kept on killing him at spawn making me have 30 kills in the end :p