Shae Vizla at level 1..

unlimited-powa

I don't know about you guys, but ever since i had a good scrap with her when i ran into her as torch on rishi, i been wanting to knock her down a peg along with her mandos.

I suppose having her as a companion for my unknown and padawan jedi makes up for it though.

Now excuse me a moment, someone needs to go sell these grey items, they are not just gonna sell themselves. :D

im liking this patch so far. :D

One of you is talking about influence levels, the other the toon level.

Yes I meant rank 1 Influence. I have companions at rank 1 influence who have 70-80k HP, but Shae at influence rank 1 only has 22k.. something seems wrong there.

However, I used the item to get Shae instantly with a new toon and you do not get the 2 extra customization pieces if you do it that way.. so better to do the actual quest to get her to make sure you don't lose those.

Yes I meant rank 1 Influence. I have companions at rank 1 influence who have 70-80k HP, but Shae at influence rank 1 only has 22k.. something seems wrong there.

However, I used the item to get Shae instantly with a new toon and you do not get the 2 extra customization pieces if you do it that way.. so better to do the actual quest to get her to make sure you don't lose those.

The emails we get with her say that her mission can be run normally, so hopefully those are included.

yea, Shea Vizla, to me, is bugged for stats.

I sent a bug report in a while ago...

She is about 2x low in stats at low levels and she is about 4x low in stats at a high levels.

I force fed her to level 20 and her hit points are only 24511 at lvl 65. All my other 20 level companions reflect a setting of about 82283 and higher.

She also does not change her settings with reference to the role that is selected for her(heal, tank, dmg).

I hope they fix this soon. I tried her at different combinations, while fighting, she fights at the level the stats says, very poorly.

Have a fun game

Skinnerlee

Edited by Skinnerlee