Will non early access get access to updates and command crates when 5.0 launches.

SaerethDL

Also, if you don't have early access, then you don't have an active sub, which means you can't earn GC.

wrong. i have an active sub thats how I can post, you wont get early access unless you have been subbed (continuously) since october 25.

Join the battle 3 days ahead of official launch by being a Premium player (subscriber status) continuously from October 25 – November 27. Early Access begins November 29.

Edited by SaerethDL

Command xp starts at 70, if its like other xpacs, you cannot hit max level until you have access to the expansion. All the other changes go out, but pretty sure you will not have access to command xp because your level will be capped off early. Edited by Krazhez

Like with KOTFE if you did not qualify for early access to KOTET, you will remain at level 65 until Dec. 2nd when the expansion is fully released to everyone. Seeing as Galactic Command is only accessible at level 70 the answer is obviously no. You won't have access to it at the launch of early access as you will not gain experience to level up until you have full access to the expansion.

Add-on: It is also worth noting that Galactic Command is a sub only feature, if you drop to preferred status or free-to-play you will lose access to Galatic Command whether you are level 70 or not.

Edited by DarthEnrique

I can't remember the exact details since it was so long ago... but back in the day one of my friends didn't have early access to the Makeb expansion(or w/e, he didn't have access.). He couldn't land on Makeb, and he couldn't level up either.

If the devs continued with that, then you wont be able to earn CXP since you need level 70 to start gaining it.

Edited by Radzkie

Like with KOTFE if you did not qualify for early access to KOTET, you will remain at level 65 until Dec. 2nd when the expansion is fully released to everyone. Seeing as Galactic Command is only accessible at level 70 the answer is obviously no. You won't have access to it at the launch of early access as you will not gain experience to level up until you have full access to the expansion.

Add-on: It is also worth noting that Galactic Command is a sub only feature, if you drop to preferred status or free-to-play you will lose access to Galatic Command whether you are level 70 or not.

OK that sucks, seems like everyone else that didnt want to sub a month early will be behind in progression a few days.. nice smh.. also know about having to subscribe for CXP but thanks.