Chapter 12 Saber: Any Tested Benefit In The Here & Now?

Jinook_Phi

Greetings My Jedi & Sith Comrades

So lots written on the saber ya get from Chp 12, which I just finished. But I cant find anything that definitively states what the perks are in the here and now, if any? I've seen the posts on the buffs breakdown, but nothing factual and tested on when these buffs apply? Only a final boss fight? All Arcann baddies? All the mods in it were weak compared to what I had, so I just stripped it, noticed the buff promise remains. Would appreciate some insights.

Thanks

Jin

The temporary ability bar with the new abilities only shows up during the actual fight with Arcann.

The speed buff may help during the times when you are under the influence of a slow, which occurs whenever you are holding the shield.

Still, the shield stacking damage buff/"Empowered Bash" did far more to move the fight along than the buffs from the Attuned weapon crafted in ch. 12.

here's a trick :

Equip it once during the last fight with arcann, then go back to whatever your normal lightsaber is, you'll keep the small bar with the buff.

Neat uh? So /care about it.

Depending on your choices, I think you either absorb or reflect 20%, or 10/10 for both marr and satele, and transcendence gives a speed bonus, resilience a damage reduction bonus and sacrifice I have no idea.