Merc BH Looking for Ops Team

Darindesh

We are a fast pace ops team that has started a month or so ago. Have 93% clearance on every boss we have attempted (33/50) so far have not done any ToS and DF as a group yet and some 1/1 bosses, but a majority have 4/5 and 5/5 clearance, also there might be a 16 man HM spot available. I will need a 5k+ parse and some cheevos. run is Tu/Th 9:00 cst - 12:00 cst PM'ish.

• 2 weeks later...

You don't mention if you're DPS or Heals, but I'm likely going to have a Healer spot available for my Saturday night raid team once KoTET drops.

If you're interested in raiding in general, please feel free to heck out the link to <Fortitude> in my signature. We're primarily Pub side, but we have a number of teams that will be continuing to run into 5.0 and there might be openings available or the opportunity to start up a new team.

If not, good luck with your search!

We are a fast pace ops team that has started a month or so ago. Have 93% clearance on every boss we have attempted (33/50) so far have not done any ToS and DF as a group yet and some 1/1 bosses, but a majority have 4/5 and 5/5 clearance, also there might be a 16 man HM spot available. I will need a 5k+ parse and some cheevos. run is Tu/Th 9:00 cst - 12:00 cst PM'ish.

Best I can do is 4K laddie

I did BT SM once does that count

Triple Kappa Supreme

Edited by FerkWork