Nobody plays objectives in pvp

Razortron

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It certainly seems that way

If he was good at PvP, I think he'd make for a great ******e in chat that everybody puts on ignore.

Not hiding, just ignoring- just like you can do to me right now.

Would make more sense for you to put me on ignore. I'm not the one with chat turned off.

Then don't play a class that's role is suited best to defend. If you want to be mobile and not stuck guarding, play a healer or a highly mobile DPS class. Being able to move quickly between nodes is essential for that style of play.

Some classes just shouldn't be left to guard. Mercs and Maras should never guard. the best guards are DPS operatives and any sin. Most tank classes are good, Sorcs are good and Snipers as well.

But I would have most Sorcs in the mobile node role. They are extremely fast and able to disengage fast to get to an off node and hold till help can arrive.

If you have multiple stealth, then they should be probably be trying to take the off node, unless the main one is under heaps of pressure.

My main is a Mara so I try to avoid guarding at all costs.

I usually stick around to guard when I am playing Sin, which is why I rarely us it.

PVP and objectives?? people dont do that its FFA its only gona get worse in in 5.0.

Getting people to do objectives is like asking NON STEALTH characters to STOP following stealth or go to node/pylons stealth are at. cause those idiots will pull people to were the stealth is and ruin any element of surprise said stealth has. Same non stealth character will then have nerve to ***** as to why the stealth didnt take.

Brains is not some you find in WZ anymore just stupid that will blame there stupid on others.

It gotten to point I just out right put people like that on ignore.

Edited by Kyuuu

NON STEALTH characters to STOP following stealth or go to node/pylons stealth are at. cause those idiots will pull people to were the stealth is and ruin any element of surprise said stealth has..

So much this.... dunno how many times a game winning cap (knowing guard has used cc breaker and going for a sap cap) has been stopped due non stealths following me around and then fighting on the node, at least be a bloody distraction and fight them turned away from the node/door.

So much this.... dunno how many times a game winning cap (knowing guard has used cc breaker and going for a sap cap) has been stopped due non stealths following me around and then fighting on the node, at least be a bloody distraction and fight them turned away from the node/door.

Yep, it's called lure them away, it's the only reason to go anywhere in the vicinity of a door or node if a stealth is going for ninja cap. Best thing is to get their attention and run and see if they follow. If not, at least grab their attention so they are facing away from the area. If that doesn't work, then try and intercept any inc calls that were probably made when the guard saw you and then run. People can't help themselves, they always follow.

Just be ready to turn back and go back and help guard once your capper restealths. Hopefully your capper called incs, but you have to hold as if by yourself for as long as possible till help arrives. If you die, then your stealth team mate can take over and should be able to hold till help comes.

What annoys me is when the stealth runs off, let's them recap so they can ninja it again or because they don't want to die when they only needed to hold the node for 20 secs and death would be preferable to losing the node.

Sometimes suiciding at the node for that extra 5 secs is all it takes for a team mate to arrive. I can't get over how many people chicken out and run off so they don't die and then let the other team cap uncontested.

PVP and objectives?? people dont do that its FFA its only gona get worse in in 5.0.

Getting people to do objectives is like asking NON STEALTH characters to STOP following stealth or go to node/pylons stealth are at. cause those idiots will pull people to were the stealth is and ruin any element of surprise said stealth has. Same non stealth character will then have nerve to ***** as to why the stealth didnt take.

Brains is not some you find in WZ anymore just stupid that will blame there stupid on others.

It gotten to point I just out right put people like that on ignore.

Griefing is still pvp, it's just pvp that whiners don't like. Too bad, so sad.

Yep, it's called lure them away, it's the only reason to go anywhere in the vicinity of a door or node if a stealth is going for ninja cap. Best thing is to get their attention and run and see if they follow. If not, at least grab their attention so they are facing away from the area. If that doesn't work, then try and intercept any inc calls that were probably made when the guard saw you and then run. People can't help themselves, they always follow.

Just be ready to turn back and go back and help guard once your capper restealths. Hopefully your capper called incs, but you have to hold as if by yourself for as long as possible till help arrives. If you die, then your stealth team mate can take over and should be able to hold till help comes.

What annoys me is when the stealth runs off, let's them recap so they can ninja it again or because they don't want to die when they only needed to hold the node for 20 secs and death would be preferable to losing the node.

Sometimes suiciding at the node for that extra 5 secs is all it takes for a team mate to arrive. I can't get over how many people chicken out and run off so they don't die and then let the other team cap uncontested.

I need to add, your team also needs to actually try capping while you are luring the defenders away. It's so frustrating when I ca get 4 defenders to chase me all the way back towards the crate in Void star and our stealth don't cap. Instead they come and try to help me. 🙄😔 and then our respawns don't sneak past but try to help me.

It really defeats the purpose of making all 4 of them chase me.

If I wanted help I would have faught at the doors and not out in the open to draw them off.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I need to add, your team also needs to actually try capping while you are luring the defenders away. It's so frustrating when I ca get 4 defenders to chase me all the way back towards the crate in Void star and our stealth don't cap. Instead they come and try to help me. 🙄😔 and then our respawns don't sneak past but try to help me.

It really defeats the purpose of making all 4 of them chase me.

If I wanted help I would have faught at the doors and not out in the open to draw them off.

It's so frustrating when people don't understand this concept in VS. One of the most annoying I see is on the second door when attacking, team members who seem to think that if they continue to slowly kill enemies one by one, in a spaced out manner, some day they'll magically get an opening to cap a door. I've seen it so many times, where most of my team doesn't make use of saps / long stuns and instead breaks my attempts at utilizing them by AoEing anything that moves.

Or how about when I go in to try to snag a disarm on a bomb with a flashbang on nearby enemies and my team AoEs them all, ensuring that I have no chance of disarming because now the enemy team immediately AoEs the cap area nonstop.

I have to wonder if there are people who have never used a soft stun and they simply have no clue how it works.

It's so frustrating when people don't understand this concept in VS. One of the most annoying I see is on the second door when attacking, team members who seem to think that if they continue to slowly kill enemies one by one, in a spaced out manner, some day they'll magically get an opening to cap a door. I've seen it so many times, where most of my team doesn't make use of saps / long stuns and instead breaks my attempts at utilizing them by AoEing anything that moves.

Or how about when I go in to try to snag a disarm on a bomb with a flashbang on nearby enemies and my team AoEs them all, ensuring that I have no chance of disarming because now the enemy team immediately AoEs the cap area nonstop.

I have to wonder if there are people who have never used a soft stun and they simply have no clue how it works.

What's a stun 🙄