Returning founder and Limitless Gaming member seeking Dogs of War or Fortitude guild

JustJeff

I've returned from many years away from the game. I left after the server mergers. I was formerly in Limitless Gaming and our old guild message says to seek out Dogs of War or pub guild of Fortitude.

It's a long shot that any of the people are still around, but you never know....

I've returned from many years away from the game. I left after the server mergers. I was formerly in Limitless Gaming and our old guild message says to seek out Dogs of War or pub guild of Fortitude.

It's a long shot that any of the people are still around, but you never know....

Fort and DoW are still here. I'm one of the Council Members. What can I do for you?

Fort and DoW are still here. I'm one of the Council Members. What can I do for you?

Looking to see if anyone from Limitless is still around, see if anyone remembers me still, get to know the game again, get to know some people, etc.

Ask around if anyone remembers this forum name (I think I used the same one on the guildsite) or characters Blacklace, Whitelace, Quinine, Scum, Bator

• 3 weeks later...
Looking to see if anyone from Limitless is still around, see if anyone remembers me still, get to know the game again, get to know some people, etc.

Ask around if anyone remembers this forum name (I think I used the same one on the guildsite) or characters Blacklace, Whitelace, Quinine, Scum, Bator

I don't remember you, but that doesn't mean much. :3

I'm the nominal GM of Dogs of War and an officer in Fortitude. If you're still interested and haven't already done so, there's a link to our website in my signature. We've had a number of people apply recently and plans to continue on with endgame content after 5.0 drops, so feel free to join us!

Edited by AlixMV