The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Lightsaber pike doesn't really fit and looks rubbish on the back...

It's not a sword or a rifle. It's classified and is of a size of a double bladed lightsaber and, as such, should be on the waist! Please change it. Looks terrible on the back.

It is nowhere near the size of a double bladed lightsaber, it'd be dragging along the ground.

It fits on the back like every other staff/sword type weapon.

It is nowhere near the size of a double bladed lightsaber, it'd be dragging along the ground.

It fits on the back like every other staff/sword type weapon.

It's EXACT SIZE of doublebladed lightsaber hilt. Even smaller. Have you even seen it sheathed?

My sabre pike looks great on the back I feel, suits the weapons perfectly. My only gripe with my otherwise favourite item is cutscene drawing animations - my Shadow puts his hand to his hip (but of course the pike isn't there). However it's not a serious issue by any means and I've only played class story with it so far so it might be different later on (or in KotET).

My only gripe with my otherwise favourite item is cutscene drawing animations - my Shadow puts his hand to his hip (but of course the pike isn't there).

The reverse of the problem that Sith Warriors have on Korriban, then. An SW with an actual light sabre on his hip will draw it from behind his shoulder in all the parts of Korriban that precede claiming your first one, i.e. during the time when you would normally be wielding a training sabre.

Or Commandos on the final story mission on Ord Mantell. The "key" cinematic features your character cradling a blaster rifle (one of the few Trooper cinematics without the dopey pistol), except it's now trivial to already be a Commando at that point, carrying the Honking Big Gun. In that cinematic, you *still* cradle a blaster rifle, except you don't have one, and the HBG is still on your back.

My sabre pike looks great on the back I feel, suits the weapons perfectly. My only gripe with my otherwise favourite item is cutscene drawing animations - my Shadow puts his hand to his hip (but of course the pike isn't there). However it's not a serious issue by any means and I've only played class story with it so far so it might be different later on (or in KotET).

It's actually a huge and a major reason to put it on the waist.