I Have Designed The Perfect Interface That EA Has Always Intended

DewyMossEmpire

Why have the buttons? Why not just have the Cartel Market open up once you load the game? It's too hard to understand as it is, I'll need a guide on how to use it. Also, why can't I update my facebook page from the game?

True, but unfortunately what EA can't get around is how extremely complicated it is for us basement dwelling gamers to enter something as complex as a 16 digit CC number, Expiration Date and CCV number. And god forbid, entering our name (forget it, it is much too complicated).

The fact that the icon can get the large to being with is hilarious in & of itself. It is the only button you cannot turn off & it can also become humongous. What crap.
u can always put it behind your toolbars to get rid of it, that's what i did.

That needs a screenshot, I don't believe it.

I think that currently, it is a bit too difficult for the casual playerbase they need to attract. For example, having any options is a big no-no. Simply use one button for it all, and make sure to get rid of anything that has no use in a rotation. Maybe take the Cartel Coins option away from Sins but let Sorcs keep it.

no no no, you need to go back to the old big CM icon. After all, why change what isn't broken? and the item stash is an altogether too complicated and unnecessary addition that can distract from the actually important icon.

I wish I could go back to the big coin icon, it was such a beautiful monstrosity.