So who here also wants SERVER forums

Toothsome

a forum specific to your server, that way you can really get to know your community and know what both sides think and goals are..

anyone else missing this? usually most mmos have this forum section, i guess they didn't implement it cuz a lot of **** talking goes around?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a forum specific to your server, that way you can really get to know your community and know what both sides think and goals are..

anyone else missing this? usually most mmos have this forum section, i guess they didn't implement it cuz a lot of **** talking goes around?

Me especially

• 5 months later...
Figured if i mentioned anything about this, it would just get sent here, since Bioware likes to Necromance threads. Anyway, they never did end up making server forums, which kinda sucks, though I can understand if they consider merging some of them, but I think they would be useful to have, though I am sure the party would be at the fatman server section.

Yeah, server forums are a must. I am on a light server, so it's crucial to have a place out of game to be able to communicate and plan out things, and the current organization is a bit clunky in that regard. Hopefully, with the transfers and server re-organization, we'll get some better server forums afterwards.

BJ

/sarcasm Sorry but that's a content update and will not be seen before patch 1.4

Other than for RP servers I have never seen any set of server forums be anything other than a troll fest for those wanna be internet thugs. Except maybe for the guy who actually attempts to keep a progression thread up to date. The rest of it is normally just trash talk, or people screaming 'You stole my lewts'.