Where are the IO/Arsenal PvP montages?

SVTCarnage

I haven't been able to play in over a month, I was going to hit IO merc hard before 5.0 and make a montage. Looking for just solo play 1v1, 1v2, node delaying, node capture sequences, or clutch 4v4 play. Not looking for a video of a entire warzone ideally but no one is stopping you.

Any recommendations, or vids in the pipeline let me know! IO and or Arsenal.

I haven't been able to play in over a month, I was going to hit IO merc hard before 5.0 and make a montage. Looking for just solo play 1v1, 1v2, node delaying, node capture sequences, or clutch 4v4 play. Not looking for a video of a entire warzone ideally but no one is stopping you.

Any recommendations, or vids in the pipeline let me know! IO and or Arsenal.

Who the heck uses IO in PvP?

There isn't a lot of us, but we're there. IO was my first spec and I always will and always have mained it in PvP. And if you know how to play it, it can be better than Arsenal - a tough job, but that's why I've always stuck with it. I can only play a couple of matches a day as Arsenal before I get completely bored of it. IO is definitely more challenging and thus I have more fun with it, but I know that's not for everyone. But to me, Arsenal is like you play for 5 minutes, press 5 buttons and you're blowing people up and personally I find that boring.

IO is the sh*t, you can dot kite heal for days. Then they have 3 strong damaging burst abilities, two proc up a lot. Arsenal is good, but IO is way more fun.

Real mercs kid, real mercs.

Edited by SVTCarnage

has a video up on youtube and of course there is always the
though I don't see a lot of people posting stuff about IO.

Arsenal is always fun, but there's probably a better case of learning and playing IO to have an easier time when rolling the missile spec

Edited by RoboutteDorn

IO is not worth learning currently. It is harder to play, has more white damage, energy management, less burst and less mobility.

There is literally no reason to play IO over arsenal, unless you consider their chaff better (arguable). Apart for that, arsenal is better in every respect.

When I play my shadow, IO is a spec I can laugh off.

Edited by Greezt

IO is not worth learning currently. It is harder to play, has more white damage, energy management, less burst and less mobility.

There is literally no reason to play IO over arsenal, unless you consider their chaff better (arguable). Apart for that, arsenal is better in every respect.

Actually IO have higher burst potential and more mobility. What it sucks in is indeed heat management and offheals compared to arsenal.

Actually IO have higher burst potential and more mobility. What it sucks in is indeed heat management and offheals compared to arsenal.

Higher burst potential depends on your definition of burst, I guess. If you get two DoTs on target, assault plastique and E-net with supercharge then you will be melting them, but I consider arsenal's burst to be burstier. Less of a set up, harder to avoid and instant.

Why you say IO is more mobile? I feel like IO has more casts.

Edited by Greezt

I still have my youtube channel, but I haven't posted anything in a little while due to a PC crash/rebuild wiping all my recording setup. I'll get around to uploading again soon. It's pretty much all just full warzones with no commentary though, so probably not what you're after.

There are a few lowbie matches of other classes on there, but it's mostly Gunnery Commando and Arsenal Merc stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/zachariahpvp

Edited by Jherad

you haven't ran across a good IO merc who know how to play..that spec is better against melee classes..basically they can kite and kill you on the go..don't need to stand around casting skills..same as madness sorc kite and dot..but IO can burst you in between..

basically arsenal have the skills to win a fight..but IO have the tools to win the war..choose your poison..no class or spec in this game actually suck..it is the player behind the class that make it suck or good..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.