In the halls of Elysium

firestarter

Sith Inquisitor storyline. Last quest on Alderaan.

Objective: Take a personal shuttle to the Elysium.

Please for heavens sake can anybody please tell me where this shuttle supposed to be. I can't find it on the plan.

I can see a green marker to get to the right area but when I enter the area....nothing.

Please help and thx in advance.

Sith Inquisitor storyline. Last quest on Alderaan.

Objective: Take a personal shuttle to the Elysium.

Please for heavens sake can anybody please tell me where this shuttle supposed to be. I can't find it on the plan.

I can see a green marker to get to the right area but when I enter the area....nothing.

Please help and thx in advance.

It is in the western part of the map around where you finish up the previous step. It is across the river. Once you get to the shuttle, you will need to use the console beside the shuttle to board and fly to the Elysium. :jawa_angel:

Quite annoying, failure of quest design or buggy quest tracker.

***Quest Spoiler Ahead***

The shuttle is on the other side, just cross the river from where you did secret rondevous and take a right, no way you can miss it since there is a big green forcefield for your inquisitor phase. Coordinates -719, 192.

Quite annoying, failure of quest design or buggy quest tracker.

***Quest Spoiler Ahead***

The shuttle is on the other side, just cross the river from where you did secret rondevous and take a right, no way you can miss it since there is a big green forcefield for your inquisitor phase. Coordinates -719, 192.

You have to go by the cursor, as it appears player coords take the absolute value of the Y coord.

This is a bug. There is no green marker. I got killed when I attacked an elite cleaning out the cave and failed to see three other mobs....whoops. I said heck I will just respawn at the nearest base and continue on.....wrong! They need to fix this.

If you dont know what your talking about, don't post and get people lost. Coords are -719, -192.

It's not at -719, -192 so stop posting please, its exactly -669, -360. STOP POSTING FAKE COORDS. Use the shuttle control panel right beside the shuttle and ull be fine!

Your all welcome :cool:

Edited by Bougau

Glad I found this thread.

I spent an hour running all over looking for this place.

Another bug, my companion died when i took the shuttle there and when i took the shuttle back, like he fell the whole way, hehe...

I hope BW fixes this!! For others' sake!

Thanks for the helpful information from those who answered this question!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I can confirm after half an hour of exploring and finally googling that it is still not fixed. The game gets taken down all the time for maintenance to fix smaller problems and they can't fix a problem like this that actually effects our ability to complete a storyline mission? Come on devs....