People without pvp gear?

Patroller

Yeah 1 of many things BW took away was the recruit gear you used to get at level 50, would be helpful, until you get gear

I agree with this 100%! I also recall that when you would hit Level 50 (the original level cap) there would be an epic fanfare that would play that filled you with pride that you persevered and put in the work to earn an end game level character. of course, back then, it actually required true effort.

It was also great to get an awesome looking, end game, armor set that distinguished you as a level 50 player. It was basic PVP gear to build on but it helped you jump into Warzones and not be a hindrance and you were also ok to run level 50 flash points/ story ops to start collecting your gear.

I still have the Veteran Armor sets for a couple of my older toons. I stopped wearing them until Costume Designer came around so now I can show them off while using better gear.

Bioware: BRING BACK END GAME GEAR AS REWARD FOR HITTING END GAME LEVEL.

Really pvp'ers are the most tolerant players ingame if you think about it ;)

This is a joke. It has to be. Just because they're forced to put up with not having the same option as PvE players, does NOT mean they're more tolerant. I know awesome PvPers that are tolerant and they stand out because of how awful in general the community can be, or at least how pronounced the trolls can be. Even so, they seem to get along perfectly with trolls more than newbs if anything.

And yet here you are, posting on our forum, casting your 'holier than thou' shadow and wondering why pvp'ers hate you.

I have more of an issue with the valor 40+ d-bags that don't have max gear than I do with the low valor guys trying to get some gear. If you are valor 20 or higher, you have made enough comms to max gear. Anything over that is either lazy or ignorant or both.

Yeah, pretty much.

For newbs, it's so frustrating to keep dying every two seconds,

People here were seriously doubting me when I wrote about 3-5 seconds (as a Newbie, a few years ago)

Cry me an ocean will ya . .

What are you going to do with that ocean, I'm just curious ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer