koth and ziost.

ganondorq

so, ever since the beginning of kotfe and i was exposed to koth's wonderful ideals of how pure and great valkorion is, i've always wanted to have a scene where we take koth to ziost to show him valkorion's true self.

i mean, they might have to make a lore reason for it or something, idk. but having a small scene where we talk to koth and then take him to ziost during the down time between now and kotet would be cool.

anyone else thought of that? and bioware if you're listening, please consider it.

I've been suggesting this since KotFE came out.

well, judging by the next cartel pack, we might go to nathema. nathema was the first world on which vitiate did this. so maybe we can explain it to koth there.

"this is what your emperor does. your valkorion is vitiate, and he sees the whole universe as fuel for his whims and desires"

Honestly , we don't have to prove anything to him . He can go down with his beloved Emprore .

eh, i honestly like koth. he's a genuinely good guy, with a perspective that is formed by his life. he grew up on an idyllic world, a literal utopia where people don't have to do a thing for their selves. it was all caused by valkorion. everything koth knows of valkorion is the exact opposite of the emperor we try to tell him of.

imagine if ghandi were leader of your country right now, and someone from australia came up and said he killed everyone on the continent. you wouldn't believe that if there was no way for you to see news reports and such from that area.

Honestly , we don't have to prove anything to him . He can go down with his beloved Emprore .

Yep.

He doesn't even question you when you say "The man killed billions." He doesn't say "I don't believe that," or "How do you know?" His only retort is "He was always good to Zakuul."

Oh, really, he was? My bad...I guess I should overlook the whole genocide thing.

Of course, Valkorion was smart enough to plan things well.He had machines do most of the dirty work while keeping the masses passive with "bread and circuses." If they ever did decide to rise up (aside from the exiles in the swamp who were forced to adapt), it would be an uphill battle since their experience with fighting would be limited to watching gladiatorial matches in the Old World, and they'd face an army of fanatically-loyal Force-sensitive knights.

Edited by BradTheImpaler

eh, i honestly like koth. he's a genuinely good guy, with a perspective that is formed by his life. he grew up on an idyllic world, a literal utopia where people don't have to do a thing for their selves. it was all caused by valkorion. everything koth knows of valkorion is the exact opposite of the emperor we try to tell him of.

imagine if ghandi were leader of your country right now, and someone from australia came up and said he killed everyone on the continent. you wouldn't believe that if there was no way for you to see news reports and such from that area.

Exactly. Valkorian was one of those guys with amazing PR. He set himself up as Ghandi, King Arthur, and George Washington in one package - the very picture of enlightened despot. And he made very sure to keep his people in the dark and isolated from the wider galaxy with religious systems, like the Scions and Exarchs blind reliance on fate, in place to reinforce said blinders.

Koth and Senya have no freaking clue. Nada. None. They haven't seen Ziost. They haven't seen the warfare between Republic and Empire. All they know is their way of life, like the sheltered wife and kids who don't know that Daddy's perfectly honest restaurant is a money laundering front for a drug cartel. I totally have to give Valkorian credit for being so good at keeping his people from asking questions.

"He was good to Zakuul" - Yes, and because he was, the idea that he could be this kind of monster to everyone else seems very hard to swallow. Because if he were the kind of monster the Outlander is claiming, the people of Zakuul would have seen a glimpse of that side, right? (Okay, Senya did, but it was too little too late, and after she had his kids)

He didn't even question , when they bruned wholes Planets with MANY different Species to the ground for ONE MAN that was SUpposed to be Immortal . Zaakul wasn't even touched then . Just the Emprore was supposedly killed . And he went with it . For Five years . Until he couldn't take anymore .

He is Blind . period . He maybe good guy with Good intention , but there is no way I will overlook how much of a fanatic he is .

He didn't even question , when they bruned wholes Planets with MANY different Species to the ground for ONE MAN that was SUpposed to be Immortal . Zaakul wasn't even touched then . Just the Emprore was supposedly killed . And he went with it . For Five years . Until he couldn't take anymore .

He is Blind . period . He maybe good guy with Good intention , but there is no way I will overlook how much of a fanatic he is .

arcann wasn't burning worlds at the start of the war. he ambushed and took out republic and imperial navy forces until they were entirely crippled. it wasn't until he started occupations and showed his cruelty that koth saw what ARCANN was and turned on him.

i capitalized arcann for a reason, because it was just arcann. it wasn't valkorion doing this. zakuul never went to war or anything under valkorion's leadership, i doubt koth was even aware of arcann and thexan's raiding.

arcann wasn't burning worlds at the start of the war. he ambushed and took out republic and imperial navy forces until they were entirely crippled. it wasn't until he started occupations and showed his cruelty that koth saw what ARCANN was and turned on him.

i capitalized arcann for a reason, because it was just arcann. it wasn't valkorion doing this. zakuul never went to war or anything under valkorion's leadership, i doubt koth was even aware of arcann and thexan's raiding.

Koth served under Arcann though .

Lana said he was part of the Military of Zaakul . So that mean when everything was being Crippled , he was there .

And he was Ok with it .

It really doesn't matter to me . he stole my ship in the end :p So he is so dead .

Koth kind of annoys me. He seems to only care about Zakuul and disregards the rest of the galaxy. (Spoiler warning just in case :)) He gets angry when you don't save people from Vaylin disrupting the sun generator. He doesn't like it when you blow up the spire and turn off all the droids with Kaylio. He also throws a fit if you didn't save the Zakuulians when infiltrating the Zakuulian Battlecruiser (Where Scorpio betrays you). None of these were your fault, and I doubt we would here a word out of him if the Republic or Imperial personnel didn't make it.

That said, I would like him to see Ziost. His demeanor seemed almost apathetic rather than unbelievable when you told him about Ziost, and his stupid retort "He was always good to Zakuul."

I haven't killed him yet on my main storyline, and have managed to keep him somewhat loyal, but my Jug is losing his patience. Especially after letting Arcann servive. lol. I am interested to see what new stuff they add in the Expansion.

Koth kind of annoys me. He seems to only care about Zakuul and disregards the rest of the galaxy. (Spoiler warning just in case :)) He gets angry when you don't save people from Vaylin disrupting the sun generator. He doesn't like it when you blow up the spire and turn off all the droids with Kaylio. He also throws a fit if you didn't save the Zakuulians when infiltrating the Zakuulian Battlecruiser (Where Scorpio betrays you). None of these were your fault, and I doubt we would here a word out of him if the Republic or Imperial personnel didn't make it.

That said, I would like him to see Ziost. His demeanor seemed almost apathetic rather than unbelievable when you told him about Ziost, and his stupid retort "He was always good to Zakuul."

I haven't killed him yet on my main storyline, and have managed to keep him somewhat loyal, but my Jug is losing his patience. Especially after letting Arcann servive. lol. I am interested to see what new stuff they add in the Expansion.

At least with Koth, I can see him saying "Why not the Zakuulians?!" I would have hoped Lana and Theron would have known better, but my guess is Bioware decided you needed to answer for the impossible choice anyways :p Maybe they should have used someone other than those two.