PVP Healing Gold/Silver/Bronze Medals

blumps

I've noticed recently that no matter how much you heal, you won't beat the guy running around doing damage. Bioware isn't really helping the community by not encouraging more healing during pvp. If I want more medals, exp, ect I'll just go DPS. I'm not saying it should be well above them or anything but at least make it so its on even ground. I was top healing from both teams numerous times (with more then 3-4 healers on each team) and got silver medals each time. I understand how the points work as well. Just sayin healers should get more.

Take note the next time you are in a warzone of how the healers do.

Healing people = more likely to win games

Winning game = far better rewards to losing

So...

So DPS/tanks should do 6-8 medals each game and healers 4 medals while both still win the game most certainly thanks to the healer more than the DPS.

I don't think anyone will disagree that having a pure healer with 250-300k heals helps more to the WZ than a hybrid dps/heal with the mandatory 75k for the medal...

So DPS/tanks should do 6-8 medals each game and healers 4 medals while both still win the game most certainly thanks to the healer more than the DPS.

I don't think anyone will disagree that having a pure healer with 250-300k heals helps more to the WZ than a hybrid dps/heal with the mandatory 75k for the medal...

I disagree.

Healers should try and assist too.

I don't think healers make much of a difference since our heals can be out damaged by a single dps. Going dps and killing them before they kill my partner is a more effective way to survive.

Edited by Occidomortem

Metals mean nothing. Just roll with a few guildies who respect you as a player, keep them alive... and reap 3-4 votes a match.

Whenever I vote, I always vote for the healer with the most healing. Alternatively, if I actually get a tank that Guards me, I vote for them always.

My premade runs with a healer, and we win games because of it. Winning games = marks = gear. They are extremely powerful in a good players hands.

I do agree that they need to buff medals given for healing. They also need to give more medals to those who capture in hutball as well.

Edited by Polly_Pocket

Pretty much this. MVP is what, 5 commendations per?

Well it seems like they are merely 1 commendation, not 5 :p

I asked a friend to vote me one game and kept looking on the total commendations I won and the final number only went up by one.

I don't think healers make much of a difference since our heals can be out damaged by a single dps. Going dps and killing them before they kill my partner is a more effective way to survive.

Eh, you're not healing right. Or you healing a level 10 getting attacked by a 50.

I have no problem keeping someone alive with 2 people on them. Given the situation even 3.

Level more or rethink strategy, my only advice.

I use to play dps shadow, but very often use my tanking stance in WZ to guard healers, to make them happy free healing everyone ^^

Usually give my MVP vote for top healing done with low dmg done) (probably MVP vote give too low reward...)

Medals are one thing, but healers not being protected by their team is the true sad thing. They should put a healer mark above friendly healers just for their team to see and pay attention to them. Edited by Repefe