WELL DONE! [hk chaper]

lironBD

this is the real deal.

this is what I wanted each month as chapter of KOTFE. this is awesome.

now to the real deal,

we need Droid class make is with 3 disciplines:

1. HK 51 > Offense

2. HK 55 > Defense

3, Z0-0m > Heals

don't even add to it any story make him a sideline character for one of the main characters we already have but let us play as the droid. this was superb!

charge + evade for aoe stun... AOE missile barrage..... splendid!

and the shroud! I didn't see that coming at all! well done!

Z0-0m is my favourite character in the game by far ! "LOOK AT ME !!! PEW PEW PEW!!!"

EDIT:

THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!

Yay we got Z0-0M as permanent companion!!!

Edited by lironBD

what test?

Do the chapter, release the Exarch, and see what follows. Really. Do it.

For the impatient, here's a spoiler:

You'll eventually get in a lift that turns out to be a space elevator ("Stairway to Heaven"?), and at the "top" there's a converted asteroid. She opens the door, and in a typically freakish design error, there is immediately no air outside, and she is blown out into space as a result. It is devastatingly tragic or hysterically funny(1), because of what she talks about during the ride up the space elevator, a sort of prophecy linked to a test.

(1) Depending on what sort of personality you have. I have to admit to thinking it was hysterically funny, but tempered with an awareness of the tragic element.

I seriously enjoyed this chapter. I'll say it was, to me, definitely worth staying subbed, which I would have anyway, and getting it as a perk.

Spoiler cut just in case:

I loved how hilarious both Z0-0M and HK were. I loved everyone's reaction and as much as I felt bad for the exarch getting blown out into space, it was still hilarious.

I really loved seeing 'the Shroud' walking around my personal Alliance Base. I enjoy seeing my base from the perspective of my character or characters other than just game play. Usually, when I'm playing my toon my ship, stronghold, a base, or even my Alliance Base looks and seems so tiny. But when you're in a cutscene, suddenly everything is HUGE. So I appreciate when we get to see our Alliance Base in cutscenes because it makes it look like it's actually big enough for all the companions, npcs, and 'extra Imp/Pubs' that join us, instead of everyone squished in one room type of thing.

I LOVED seeing my specific ship and my actual character during the cutscene. If I was on my Bounty Hunter, I saw my Bounty Hunter's ship playing as HK. And actually seeing MY Bounty Hunter in the clothing/armor I have her wearing. Very nicely done.

Plus, please, whoever wrote this chapter, have them do the chapters coming up with certain 'silly/funny' companions. Such as Doc, Tharan C.. Corso. They seem like the type to have funny chapters related to them, just like there was a funny chapter for Gault and Vette.

Overall, awesome job, and while you guys are writing/creating the scenes for the new expansion, remember who this writer for HK's chapter was and continue with the awesomeness.

I seriously enjoyed this chapter. I'll say it was, to me, definitely worth staying subbed, which I would have anyway, and getting it as a perk.

Spoiler cut just in case:

I loved how hilarious both Z0-0M and HK were. I loved everyone's reaction and as much as I felt bad for the exarch getting blown out into space, it was still hilarious.

I really loved seeing 'the Shroud' walking around my personal Alliance Base. I enjoy seeing my base from the perspective of my character or characters other than just game play. Usually, when I'm playing my toon my ship, stronghold, a base, or even my Alliance Base looks and seems so tiny. But when you're in a cutscene, suddenly everything is HUGE. So I appreciate when we get to see our Alliance Base in cutscenes because it makes it look like it's actually big enough for all the companions, npcs, and 'extra Imp/Pubs' that join us, instead of everyone squished in one room type of thing.

I LOVED seeing my specific ship and my actual character during the cutscene. If I was on my Bounty Hunter, I saw my Bounty Hunter's ship playing as HK. And actually seeing MY Bounty Hunter in the clothing/armor I have her wearing. Very nicely done.

Plus, please, whoever wrote this chapter, have them do the chapters coming up with certain 'silly/funny' companions. Such as Doc, Tharan C.. Corso. They seem like the type to have funny chapters related to them, just like there was a funny chapter for Gault and Vette.

Overall, awesome job, and while you guys are writing/creating the scenes for the new expansion, remember who this writer for HK's chapter was and continue with the awesomeness.

Completely agreed! Well said.

The Exarch had me ROFL. Unfortunately, it was well after the kids went to bed, so I received a lecture from my spouse about appropriate volume..... :rolleyes:

Edited by -Wes-