Received Chapter although wasn't qualified...WHAT?!

CaptRogue

Ok so upon logging on my toons I kept receiving the welcome in game mail stating I had received the chapter. I thought well maybe it's just one of those glitches that every one got sent the mail. I went to my ship & started the chapter via the terminal. Sure enough I have the chapter.

Why? I have let my sub lapse a time or two between Jan to Aug as I didn't even care to receive this chapter.

I'm baffled. :rak_02::rak_02::rak_02:

Why would you bring it up here? Accept the free content :p

Because I try to be as honest as possible for one. I did not qualify, therefore am receiving content I do not deserve.

Secondly, to see if others are experiencing the same thing, e.g. a bug that has happened.

Did you get the early access to all the chapters beforehand?

Yes I believe so.

Did you recieve early access and get all hk rewards. How long were you not sub?

Yes, I did get those, but I wasn't a sub for hmm...a few days? At least once. I'd have to check my bank account, because it's been so long since then, but knew I was NOT qualified for it due to having lapsed.

A guildie had the same thing happen to him. Had his sub drop for 5 days and got the chapter so it seems the wording wasn't very precise.

Well we will definitely know if my husband's account has it or not. Because he's had many issues with his account & game being out of sync. (So in essence he gets free sub time when their system shows he's not a sub. Or he's put the card in & logged in to find he's not a sub when they've accepted the payment. He's had to contact them way too many times to get this sorted out since last Dec. They even put him through to Tier 2 CS & still haven't solved it. lol)

After reading threads saying that people don't have good reading comprehension, I come across a reddit thread where I guy explained the system they have does not track every single day to see if you are subscribed but only certain days to received subscriber rewards. So in this case continuosly does not mean every single day.

Because I try to be as honest as possible for one. I did not qualify, therefore am receiving content I do not deserve.

Secondly, to see if others are experiencing the same thing, e.g. a bug that has happened.

Ok I bite. So question did you do the mission at all?

If not and you don't intend to you then have my respect. Yet you should have PM'ed Musco or submitted a ticket instead of posting it on the forums. That is if your intent was to make the devs aware of the issue.

Otherwise, well guess you know where you stand.

Edited by Deewe

Ok I bite. So question did you do the mission at all?

If not and you don't intend to you then have my respect. Yet you should have PM'ed Musco or submitted a ticket instead of posting it on the forums. That is if your intent was to make the devs aware of the issue.

Otherwise, well guess you know where you stand.

No I haven't. I already stated that.

I also already stated replies to your questions previously.

Ok so upon logging on my toons I kept receiving the welcome in game mail stating I had received the chapter. I thought well maybe it's just one of those glitches that every one got sent the mail. I went to my ship & started the chapter via the terminal. Sure enough I have the chapter.

Why? I have let my sub lapse a time or two between Jan to Aug as I didn't even care to receive this chapter.

I'm baffled. :rak_02::rak_02::rak_02:

Why would you complain about something you got for free. Wish I could switch with you. I will get it as well eventually been subbed whole time, but, I am having a loader issue and can't access the game atm. People complain all the time about issues with the game. For once it is in your benefit and you are complaining...