The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Revan's armor equitment

peaceoverwar

Nah, it should stay in the pack. It's been re-released as well in other packs, such as the dark vs light pack (which gives armor boxes instead of piece by piece, and galactic legends) and the dark vs light pack is still available in popular CM section.

We need to be able to get revan's armor set as a hole in the equipment section of the cartel market and not the packs.

If BW were to put any of the Revan sets up for direct purchase as a set rather than in packs, I would expect the cost to be extremely high, so as not to devalue them.

Would you be prepared to pay at least 5000 CC's for each of the Revan sets?

The Xoxaan armor set was 2000 CC when it was available for direct purchase, if I recall correctly, and that set is nowhere near as in demand and expensive on the GTN as any of the Revan sets.

The Xoxaan armor set was 2000 CC when it was available for direct purchase, if I recall correctly, and that set is nowhere near as in demand and expensive on the GTN as any of the Revan sets.

2000 is correct. I bought it at that price, and of course later on got it from a gold BSG pack anyway. :rolleyes:

It's amazing *undyed* on a F!Rattataki Sorc, but don't put it on Ashara - the "boots" are just bandages that cover only part of the feet (Rattataki feet are white like the bandages, so you can't see that the coverage is partial), and you can plainly see that Ashara's toes are yellow, peeking out below the long skirt.