Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

My List

Darth_Terminus

1) Ilum and Makeb removed from the Priority Transport Terminal, and Ziost added in their place. This shortcut is essentially for dailies zones, with the removal of the Ilum dailies and the Makeb staged weekly, why are they still there? Running Ziost is inconvenient when compared to similar content.

2) An Akriss Veng style customization for Khem Val. The armor was awesome, and the two basic looks for the Dashade companions is getting a bit stale now.

3) A 'date added' stamp on the friends and ignore list, and the option to add a comment to the ignored individuals.

4) The ability to ignore an entire legacy as a subscriber perk.

5) When using an actual modification station, the cost for removing the mod is reduced by perhaps 50%. Field modifications would still be the full amount.

6) Augmentation slot upgrades should cost less than adding one to an item from scratch. (eg. adding a new MK-8 slot costs 30,000 credits, and a new MK-9 slot costs 36,000 credits. Presently, going from MK-8 to MK-9 costs 36,000 credits, but why not just 6,000? The slot's already there, it's just being 'tuned' to fit a new model augment.)

1) Ilum and Makeb removed from the Priority Transport Terminal, and Ziost added in their place. This shortcut is essentially for dailies zones, with the removal of the Ilum dailies and the Makeb staged weekly, why are they still there? Running Ziost is inconvenient when compared to similar content.
I agree. This isn't a huge deal, but it would be a quick and convenient improvement for the peeps that still do dailies.

2) An Akriss Veng style customization for Khem Val. The armor was awesome, and the two basic looks for the Dashade companions is getting a bit stale now.
AGREE 100%! This look totally should have been the default for Ak'ghal Usar (The KOTFE Dashade). Would have made him a bit more redeeming. But it wasn't, so best option now is to add this as a customization for the Dashades!

3) A 'date added' stamp on the friends and ignore list, and the option to add a comment to the ignored individuals.
Never had experience with this, but I suppose it could be useful.

4) The ability to ignore an entire legacy as a subscriber perk.
Yes. Entirely agree. The whole point of ignoring a character is to ignore the legit person who controls that character. But if he/she can just hop on another character and bypass our /ignore, it kinda sucks. /ignore needs to apply to the whole account one way or another.

5) When using an actual modification station, the cost for removing the mod is reduced by perhaps 50%. Field modifications would still be the full amount.
Eh, not completely necessary. but it would give these stations a bit more usefulness than just augments, so could be a nice addition.

6) Augmentation slot upgrades should cost less than adding one to an item from scratch. (eg. adding a new MK-8 slot costs 30,000 credits, and a new MK-9 slot costs 36,000 credits. Presently, going from MK-8 to MK-9 costs 36,000 credits, but why not just 6,000? The slot's already there, it's just being 'tuned' to fit a new model augment.)
YES! If we're upgrading from MK-8 to MK-9. it should totally be reduced compared to adding an entirely new augment slot. Edited by Kataret

Yes. Entirely agree. The whole point of ignoring a character is to ignore the legit person who controls that character. But if he/she can just hop on another character and bypass our /ignore, it kinda sucks. /ignore needs to apply to the whole account one way or another.

I'd add one small change to it. When you display your ignore list, it should show a legacy-ignore as "Charactername and legacy" rather than listing all the characters on the legacy. (Otherwise I could ignore your legacy, then unignore it in order to learn all your character names.)

I'd add one small change to it. When you display your ignore list, it should show a legacy-ignore as "Charactername and legacy" rather than listing all the characters on the legacy. (Otherwise I could ignore your legacy, then unignore it in order to learn all your character names.)

I don't see this as a problem. Personally i think our legacy should be EVERYTHING. When you join a guild, you join as your legacy, NOT a character. When you friend someone, you friend the legacy, etc.

If you want to be totally anonymous...move to another server.

There is no reason every character needs to be it's own seperate entity. "RP" is not good enough. You can be a part of something without being in the guild (actually it is far more true to form if you ARE NOT in an actual guild that is not a huge organization. A mando clan would not be worthy of a guild (the clans are loose affiliations). Criminal anything benefits from realism to not be in a guild. Etc...etc...

Don't want people bugging you? Tell them no to their request that you are just doing your own thing. If they can't respect that they aren't a friend.

I don't see this as a problem. Personally i think our legacy should be EVERYTHING. When you join a guild, you join as your legacy, NOT a character. When you friend someone, you friend the legacy, etc.

I'd say that's a separate issue. The structure of the game is that separate characters are separate, and I'm happy to have that. That way, I can log in as an out-of-guild characters on those days when I want to be anti-social but still play the game. To have that ability, you'd need a "show status as" dropdown when logging in, so I can "pretend" to be off-line. (But of course I also have to avoid places where my erstwhile guildies are, because they'll be able to tell that it's me by looking at me.)

The key point: I wouldn't want to do that all the time, but I like to have the option.

Also: do you also want to have forced cross-faction guilds?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.