Get 24 Hour Customer Support

DarthEnrique

You need to get 24 hour customer support, your 800 number use to but you have since changed it. With the recent server issues this right here should tell you not having a 24 support team to deal with any and all issues to do with in game on the forums, etc. is a poor repayment to your paying customers. We are losing a day we are paying for and all costumer service people are off work and there's no one here to help with this issue. It's unacceptable.

This is because they are going into "maintenance" mode. Spend as little money as possible to keep this project running until the next opportunity arises to capitalize from investment.

Businessmen and women are pulling the strings on this game. It's stupid obvious.

You need to get 24 hour customer support, your 800 number use to but you have since changed it. With the recent server issues this right here should tell you not having a 24 support team to deal with any and all issues to do with in game on the forums, etc. is a poor repayment to your paying customers. We are losing a day we are paying for and all costumer service people are off work and there's no one here to help with this issue. It's unacceptable.

A day of play is worth .48 cents. Want me to mail you .50 cents? Also don't think you have lost a full day of play time. Maybe a few hours at most.

What they wont tell you is, that they don't see this game as being great enough to warrant any heavy funding for future development because the return would not, at the very least, cover the cost.

No profit, no investment. I miss the days that companies would actually blow money on a reasonable chance to create something great. Now its all about economics. Very sad. If you're a stockholder of EA, complain to the board. That will get some attention.

This is because they are going into "maintenance" mode. Spend as little money as possible to keep this project running until the next opportunity arises to capitalize from investment.

Businessmen and women are pulling the strings on this game. It's stupid obvious.

Of course, they would need to really understand what maintenance is before they go into that mode.

The state of the game isn't even up to maintenance quality. They have given up on this game, it's obvious. The in game events page isn't even being updated anymore, they are releasing more and more patches with more and more bugs, the trash servers that can't handle enough people to remain stable, and my favorite - using a discontinued game engine that has been hacked to death so badly by them, that they are literally unable to update the game engine or it would break.

I'd be happy with just a twitter update saying something like "We're aware of the issue". But instead you can't submit an ingame bug report or ticket without being told to visit the support website, which in turn has you call or submit an ingame bug report. The game's peak hours are after CS closes for the day, so what kind of sense does that make when something serious breaks?:mad:

Although I support a 24/7 CS, it isn't likely to happen unless the Cartel Market crashes.

I'd be happy with just a twitter update saying something like "We're aware of the issue". But instead you can't submit an ingame bug report or ticket without being told to visit the support website, which in turn has you call or submit an ingame bug report. The game's peak hours are after CS closes for the day, so what kind of sense does that make when something serious breaks?:mad:

Although I support a 24/7 CS, it isn't likely to happen unless the Cartel Market crashes.

How can anyone do anything on the Cartel Market if they can't even get on the game?

Of course, they would need to really understand what maintenance is before they go into that mode.

The state of the game isn't even up to maintenance quality. They have given up on this game, it's obvious. The in game events page isn't even being updated anymore, they are releasing more and more patches with more and more bugs, the trash servers that can't handle enough people to remain stable, and my favorite - using a discontinued game engine that has been hacked to death so badly by them, that they are literally unable to update the game engine or it would break.

They haven't given up on this game. They just arent going to put any more money into it until it warrants return. Meanwhile, they will just pump as little money into it as necessary for it to continue to be profitable.

Maintenance mode.....

They haven't given up on this game. They just arent going to put any more money into it until it warrants return. Meanwhile, they will just pump as little money into it as necessary for it to continue to be profitable.

Maintenance mode.....

Totally incorrect. The last fiscal report, this game was EA's third largest revenue generating game. Not Bioware's - EA's. Their profit was unbelievable.

Hence, my statement stands.

Maintenance mode.....

That explains why they only care about the cartel market... Hey Bioware no can buy off that stupid thing if they can't even get on the game you know!

No. Not even close. Guild Wars 1 is in maintenance mode. The *only* development that happens is the occasional bug fix. There is no new content, no new gear, no new anything, really, but the servers are still up. And, by the way, they show what "dead" really means in a running MMORPG. Going into Kamadan and finding that you are the only player in the city, that's scary.

Maintenance mode.....

Please cite your sources for your claim. I mean don't know if you are aware, but the game is making a killing on CM sales so there must be some revenue being generated, so I fail to see where the claim "maintenance mode" comes from.

• 6 months later...
i need a contact number for swtor, to talk to someone, need to find out how to switch from playing this game on 32 bit, and change it to 64 bit

the phone support can't help you with that. They mainly handle things like account issues, billing issues, things like that. Best way to get information or answers would be on the customer service forum here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/bd-p/star-wars-the-old-republic-en

Also as far as I'm aware of there is no 64-bit version of the game just 32-bit version even if using a 64bit OS. But again I would post in the above forum, best place to get your answer.

i need a contact number for swtor, to talk to someone, need to find out how to switch from playing this game on 32 bit, and change it to 64 bit

I can confirm that, while the game runs fine on 64-bit Windows, it is (and will remain) a 32-bit build. So the answer to the question is "You don't."