Server Issues

Voiicu

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish they would put a refresh button on the server screen. The loader loads slow. The character select screen loads slow. The maps load slow. You have to get out your key every time. Almost as frustrating as being booted over and over.

I really wish they would put a refresh button on the server screen. The loader loads slow. The character select screen loads slow. The maps load slow. You have to get out your key every time. Almost as frustrating as being booted over and over.

I just logged into shadowlands everything "seems" ok so far...

It's just one of their 'subscriber rewards'. Random lag spikes and dcs to celebrate 5th year. It started 2-3 weeks ago and it's been getting worse every day. They could at least acknowledge the issue, otherwise I'm sticking with one of 'subscriber rewards'.

I've been trying to record a video for weeks now and I can't do it without recording a lag spike or a dc. They invest next to nothing in marketing of the game and with these connection issues not even the community can promote the game. Who wants to watch a video or a steam of a game that keeps lagging and dc-ing?

Rough return. Just returned to SWTOR this morning. Keep disconnecting to server selection screen every 5-10mins...thought it might be my drivers needing an update. Update drivers...now getting the nvidia shader glitch (flickering black spots) having to go with 'very low' shader setting (welp, that's less than attractive). Didn't fix my disconnect problem either...and now I'm getting a 'login server not available' at launcher login.

I think maybe I should of waited to re-sub. *sigh*

Rough return. Just returned to SWTOR this morning. Keep disconnecting to server selection screen every 5-10mins...thought it might be my drivers needing an update. Update drivers...now getting the nvidia shader glitch (flickering black spots) having to go with 'very low' shader setting (welp, that's less than attractive). Didn't fix my disconnect problem either...and now I'm getting a 'login server not available' at launcher login.

I think maybe I should of waited to re-sub. *sigh*

There is a DDoS being conducted by some children calling themselves PoodleCorp. They are targeting Blizzard's Warcraft Expansion launch and also EA's Battlefield 1 Beta.

Swtor has just been caught in the crossfire because Battlefield is probably located in the same EA server farm. The Bioware guys probably don't even realise this is going on because their servers aren't actually being attacked.

I know it's no excuse, they really should be monitoring what is going on, but it's possible that EA look after that side of things and they haven't communicated the issues with Bioware.

There is a DDoS being conducted by some children calling themselves PoodleCorp. They are targeting Blizzard's Warcraft Expansion launch and also EA's Battlefield 1 Beta.

Swtor has just been caught in the crossfire because Battlefield is probably located in the same EA server farm. The Bioware guys probably don't even realise this is going on because their servers aren't actually being attacked.

I know it's no excuse, they really should be monitoring what is going on, but it's possible that EA look after that side of things and they haven't communicated the issues with Bioware.

How could Bioware not know? They are owned by EA...