Server Issues

Voiicu

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since there have been issues tonight with dc ever 5 minutes taking the time to fix my install which repair fails to address.

Also a good time if you keep trying to log in, ever five minutes, work on decorating the SH nice...

Instead of a vast wasteland of banners... And chairs... Lol!

It has happened to me five times in a span of less than an hour.

I think the servers may be on overload trying to register "Missing Details Data" for thousands of people who have run Depths of Manaan two million times but still can't get the event to register. :rolleyes:

To be fair to Bioware I have been playing all morning so far. Not one disconnect, and only very, very sporadic lag - that was pretty much negligible. Now I have noticed that the server seems less busy than it did this time yesterday morning, so I assume some people are having problems.

I'm in the UK and playing on The Red Eclipse.

All The Best

To be fair to Bioware I have been playing all morning so far. Not one disconnect, and only very, very sporadic lag - that was pretty much negligible. Now I have noticed that the server seems less busy than it did this time yesterday morning, so I assume some people are having problems.

I'm in the UK and playing on The Red Eclipse.

All The Best

If you just started playing then you completely missed it. Good for you. Disconnections and worst lag spikes happened 3-4 hours ago.