Server keeps crashing

suzwin

Same here. I've rebooted my PC, my modem and my router hoping that would solve the problem. Been thrown off the server about 12 times or more in the past couple of hours. Sometimes the server list is there, sometimes it's not. Last time I tried (about 5 minutes ago) I would click to log into the server and it said it was logging in but would then just go back to the server list with the error message of not being able to log into the server. It really does suck. I pay to play and I haven't played in about a week because of life responsibilities and when I am finally able to dedicate some time and have fun playing I have to deal with this crap!

Come on Bioware! Give us a hint that you're at least working on the problem. :mad:

Edited by Hollow_Stone

Same boat here Finally get a couple days off, excited to get to some serious play time and this... I'm hearing it may have something to do with a DDoS attack aimed primarily at the launch of WoW's new expansion that came out today. WHY, WHY today, could't it have happend thursday or friday when I'm back to work for another 6 days? **SIGH**

WoW's new expansion came out today and it looks like SWtOR has gotten caught up in a DDoS attack against it.

"Players are currently experiencing high latency and disconnections as a result of DDoS attacks towards certain internet service providers. We are currently monitoring this situation and will provide updates as they become available. Please follow @BlizzardCS on Twitter for further updates." --Blizzard launcher login notice

Sorry friends it looks like there isn't much to do but wait it out. :(

Ah, thanks!

This is the same thing that happened yesterday. Server's just keep crashing. Bio should atleast inform their players there is a problem somewhere and they are working to fix it. Don't just keep people in the dark.

I just called support, as I couldn't stay logged in the game long enough to submit a ticket. Was told by support that 'there are server issues, and they are working on it.'. He suggested checking back in a couple of hours to see if the game was up again. I'm on Shadowlands server, and the connect issue started last night around 10:30pm pacific time. Weird that it ran this morning for a few hours just fine, then started disconnecting again about 20 min ago.

I am sure we all understand that there as going to be issues with the game. But, would be really nice for Bio to put something up to let everyone know. This has been going on for 2 days now.

Pretty sure if this keeps up, they will be flooded with peeps wanting added game time for the time loss.:mad:

Started to log into my battle net account to play Heroes, and saw this on the bottom of the launcher display, "Players are currently experiencing high latency and disconnections as a result of DDoS attacks towards certain internet providers, we are currently monitoring the situation".

Odd... they must like and play Diablo 3 cause I've had no connections issues at all as of late over there... Guess it's back to Diablo until all this blows over.