DvL When will it end?

ShiningPolaris

I just want enough time to finish up my Sith to 65 and then level a Pub too. I hope we get at least a month or two heads up so players can focus on finishing up the respective levels of achievement for it.

I'm just wanting the BOL leveling gear fully unlocked - hopefully life doesn't get any more in the way before I can achieve that.

Edited by Emersyn

They've been saying this is part of the 5 year anniversary celebration so I would think it would be open until at least November/December time (SWTOR launched in December 2011).

I'm done with most of it, just got to finish KOTFE, the grind of getting all classes to level 50 and the Flashpoints.

The only official word is 7 days before KoTET launches, Fall 2016

so any day between 14th Sept & 14th Dec... most likely a Tuesday to coincide with a weekly reset & probably not in Dec, as management must be aware that no Bioware release survives first contact with its servers and all the staff will want to have Christmas off, not in the office bug fixing the new expansion :cool:

Anniversary week is 7th Dec

Edited by GythralSWTOR

Late October, although I do not have an exact date.

How did I arrive at that date? Because when BW released the event calendar showing what recurring events would be on during DvL, they included the Gree event in October but nothing after that. They may, of course, extend it... particularly if they run into problems getting KotET out on their internal schedule.

Late October, although I do not have an exact date.

How did I arrive at that date? Because when BW released the event calendar showing what recurring events would be on during DvL, they included the Gree event in October but nothing after that. They may, of course, extend it... particularly if they run into problems getting KotET out on their internal schedule.

Please provide link to this "Event Calendar"

http://www.swtor.com/info/in-game-events here it ends on July

Can we complete achievements after the event has ended?

Description of some states that it has to be completed with character created during DvL event, but there is nothing on time limit, if there is any.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say probably not. Not for anything that I can point to but I haven't seen any other promotion where items/ gifts/ etc have been obtainable outside of a marked period of time from these folks.

If someone has, I'm sure they'll speak up but I know previously folks have run afoul of time period restrictions here.

edit: Just got corrected in game. Yes, most events are now setup where you can use the event tokens to buy stuff outside of the listed time period but you still have had to earn those tokens within the time period. I don;t recall any open ended events.

Edited by dr_mike

For an official answer you will have to use different paths, in this Sub forum the Devs don't look if not forced.

Under General Discussion or with a PM you might get an clear statement.

But the DvL Event is an timed Event so no Rewards after it ends.

It might be possible to complete the Achievements but that would be all.