Saber Marshall's Armor?

Asterisks

Is this armor rare? I have a few pieces in my storage and its always pretty cheap on the gtn. Most armor ppl look for is the supreme set that I see.

2 pieces com from quests the rest are drops.

It seems the gloves are the harder to drop. I dont know about boots and headgear since i got mine on GTN.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, finally found a set I think looks sith-y enough (especially with the class-quest mask you get . . .), but I only have the Saber Marshall's Robe and Lower Robe.

Has anyone found any of the other pieces? The gloves and belt I'm currently wearing just don't go very well with the robe and it's driving me nuts.

I have a feeling they are rewards to some group quests I missed.

Sold the belt for 50k the other day. It's worth plenty, but I got it as a random drop on Balmorra.

Finally got the Handwraps from Lord Inath, 3 days and countless kills later. Also made over 300K in blue and orange item sales (mostly from stuff gotten from other champion mobs). Time well spent? I'll say yes.

Sold the belt for 50k the other day. It's worth plenty, but I got it as a random drop on Balmorra.

nice find... belts/bracers run 200k+ on my server.... these things are rare and valuable. i know because i think i'm going to fund a white crystal by buying/selling/farming these things... :D

gloves do seem to drop from Lord Inath as opposed to the other champs. if i'm not mistaken, belts seem tied to Valen Korik more than other pieces... but technically these are all rare world drops, so who knows...

there is no doubt that tier 1 (10-16) TH lockboxes can also drop these items.

good luck!

Edited by scootle

I've killed Lord Inath about 60-70 times over the past two days without getting the gloves yet. I bought the belt yesterday for 450k and the bracers a while ago for 50k (lucky find). More specifically for chest and legs, the chest comes from finishing the Revanite chain on Dromund Kaas and the legs come from the Balmorra bonus series. Edited by _Divinez_

nice find... belts/bracers run 200k+ on my server.... these things are rare and valuable. i know because i think i'm going to fund a white crystal by buying/selling/farming these things... :D

gloves do seem to drop from Lord Inath as opposed to the other champs. if i'm not mistaken, belts seem tied to Valen Korik more than other pieces... but technically these are all rare world drops, so who knows...

good luck!

What does 'TH' stand for?

good luck!

The ones I bought for 923 credz I sold for 300k. Nice return on investment I'd say. Actually surprised I got that much for them.

Hey, finally found a set I think looks sith-y enough (especially with the class-quest mask you get . . .), but I only have the Saber Marshall's Robe and Lower Robe.

Has anyone found any of the other pieces? The gloves and belt I'm currently wearing just don't go very well with the robe and it's driving me nuts.

I have a feeling they are rewards to some group quests I missed.

You get the Saber Marshall's Lower Robe as a reward after the Balmorra: Bonus Series.

Still looking for the boots....I do TH on my Assassin, and I spent about 1-2 hours a day farming elite Jawas and Droids in the Jawa Trade section. The only orange was the Sith Juggernaut equivalent of Saber Marshal Boots. I keep checking the GTN and stating in general in the fleet that I will pay big credits for them, so far no dice.

so i was farming yesterday for 3 hours Lord Inath on Dromund Kaas. Not a single orange drop. Can anyone confirm they are still dropping there?

As i have the upper and lower robe i dont need the boots/helmet as they wont be shown either.

Farmed Lord Inath for around 8 hours total so far over a few sessions.

I can confirm he drops the level 9 moddable orange Imperial Agent TDblabla gloves, so I'm hoping it's safe to say he'll also drop the Saber Marshal's too... Eventually.

I'm feeling quite sorry for the Hadra forces right now.

I'm on my third day of farmng Inath and Tripton.

At first I would run between Tripton and the the dude inside, while making a turn to kill the Fallen Lord on top of the stairs, but it soon grew boring to run without my speeder.

So I put an alt over Inath and instead browse the web while my inquisitor stays over Tripton. I keep the game in window mode so I can see when my companion is agroed, then I go help it to speed things up. Once I killed him three times (anymore and he does not drop loot) I log off to reset the loot counter, log the alt over Inath, kill it and return to the inquisitor.

Now I have also used one of my low level alts and took slicing off to pick Treasure Hunting and include sending two companions in my rounds. Kill Tripton thrice, log the low level, check what TH brought, send the companions again, log the Inanth alt, kill it, go back to the inquisitor.

Third day, two orange drops in total -_-

Getting mighty bored of it. All I really want are black boots/gloves/belt. Not grey or darkish grey. Anyone has tips about something like it? considering 1.2 will bring the color-from-chest it becomes hard to rationalize farming something just for their hues.

Tipton by the Dark Temple in Dromand Kaas only ever dropped bracers for me, but unfortunately he never dropped the Saber Marshal's bracers. I think they are on the rarer side, I kept getting BH bracers, but he is the correct level range. I would try him.

I confess, I too am also hunting/farming these items. After countless kills of Tripton (Hating him with a passion) he dropped the bracers for the Sith Warrior -_-. But on an interesting note the loot color was the regular blue. Not dark blue, so whenever I saw that I knew I had some piece.

Also, where/who drops the Helm?