Possible nVidia SLI issues with latest driver

ArcturusSaDiablo

After updating to the latest nVidia drivers, I noticed a lot of artifact issues with my character. There is a lot of graphics flicker with my character model, and only my character model. I can see it on the load screen and in game. This is on all of my characters, and only my characters. Not the companions, not on other players. Though, I did also have to run the Tuesday update for the game as well. I don't know if this is a game bug, a driver bug, or even if it's a sign my graphics cards are having an issue.

Wanted to know if anyone else was seeing this, or if BioWare has heard of this sort of thing happening.

Disabled SLI and tested. Same issue. Though this time I did see that same flickering effect on other characters and companions.

I don't think it's the video cards. I loaded up Star Citizen and the graphics were just fine, no issues at all. My laptop is running dual 860M video cards.

I also checked on my desktop, and the graphics are fine there too. I'm running with a 980 Ti on that systems.

Latest nVidia driver for me created a shader error (the flickering effect on characters) if I had any shading level higher than low. I posted the problem on the NVidia forums as well as feedback via the Experience app.

Nothing helped. Rolling back to the previous driver (368) got rid of the flickering.

Edited by xordevoreaux