Bounty Contract Week - 2 weeks in a row?

lymphangioma

Just as the Thread Title suggests... does anyone have a clue why 'Bounty Contract Week' is popping-off this week also? It was happening all last week and I was under the impression that it ended on Tuesday. For some odd reason it's still active. Thanks for any replies. Edited by lymphangioma

Just as the Thread Title suggests... does anyone have a clue why 'Bounty Contract Week' is popping-off this week also? It was happening all last week and I was under the impression that it ended on Tuesday. For some odd reason it's still active. Thanks for any replies.

I wouldn't be surprised if this has something to do with the bugged Conquest week, the week before last. That week had no objectives showing, no guilds could choose a planet, yet people could stumble across the objectives and complete their personal goal. I figured that since it was titled "Clash in Hyperspace" we might have the Gree week this week, but nope. Hopefully they figure out what's going on soon and get it fixed. (yeah...I know, fat chance, but hey, might as well try to speak...or in this case type...it into existence! LOL)

I figured that since it was titled "Clash in Hyperspace" we might have the Gree week this week, but nope.
The Gree event has its own matching Conquest event.

They both start next week.

As for the Bounty Week problem, my guess is that they either messed up something with the deactivation trigger when they fixed the conquest problem or intentionally let it continue to run because of the bugged conquest even though there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING tying the "Death Mark" Conquest event to Bounty Week.

• 3 weeks later...
Yup, same thing happened to me. While using interrogation droids for DS points, I had to lure/pull/push the mobs closer to where Shady died and hoped that they dropped loot, because the Shady Chars simply vanished after death rather than become loot-able corpses. This was not the case after I used Friendly Drinks.

• 4 weeks later...
It looks like the "interrogation droid" bug has been fixed, but I wonder if we're going to have two Bounty Contract weeks in a row again. Anybody know if that problem has been solved?

I believe it's intentional this time (if it wasn't before). I can't remember now where I saw it, but I could swear there's a page on SWTOR outlining the upcoming event cycles. Now I can't find it, which is giving me one of those "I'm a crazy person" feelings. O.o

According to the patch notes, the Bounty Week ends tomorrow, Oct. 11th. Gree will last from Oct. 18 to Oct. 25th, probably signaling the end of the DvL event.

Link to patch notes: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

Now I'm thinking I must have dreamt it or something. So weird. And so much for my plans of taking my time getting enough tokens for that dye schematic.