Not Sure I like this New System to open Packs....

Master_Neaj

I am no expert on MMO play, even though I've been here for years. I have fun, I enjoy the game and spend money on packs. But.... I don't know why this occurred but the pack system to me is ok... but just ok. I like the idea that one can preview what they have without the auto timer until you take the item out. But, took out an item yesterday on a character, no timer showed just bound. Now this was not on the character I used to buy the packs, found that any toon could pull from the new system and the timer would show, except for the two items I took out... Anyone have an idea what's up with that???? Or did I just miss something on how it works... Edited by Master_Neaj

..., found that any toon could pull from the new system and the timer would show, except for the two items I took out.
What were the two items? Things like Jawa Scrap and companion gifts, don't have a timer.

Are you still able to open packs "without" the new system?

No.

Edited by JediQuaker

Nope New system only for the packs. This was a CM item. New from the CC packs... Was an Upper and Lower armor set...

New system also works for DvL packs. But perhaps you've found a bug...maybe the item you got was one that is part of the BoP items in the DvL packs? What specific piece/item did you get that bound to you?